UI Layout Preferences

Hello,

Is there a way I can get all my clients toys read from one layout?

Resetting the positions and layouts of 6 accounts is like taking a :poop: that’s been stuck for a day.

no, but there are small programs that will mirror setting between chars/accounts. EANM is one

1 Like

I only just managed to get back onto the forums. I will have a look at this tonight and respond accordingly!

Many thanks!

I tried the one you mentioned and it didn’t seem to do anything. I could have used it wrong, didn’t see any documentation on how to copy across multiple accounts.

if you want one setup on all acounts you can get it with an easy copy method.

Would you mind sharing this easy copy method?

What easy copy method?

I tried copying various files and all my efforts resulted in corruption to either my OS, the user account, VM, Client or had no effect whatsoever.

The app that @CowRocket_Void linked worked FLAWLESSLY.

It actually took me a moment to realise that the account I was looking at was NOT my main :smiley:

Thanks @CowRocket_Void

Sollution marked. Pleas elet me know where you send this 100mil I suddenly decided is spare.

sure.

1 Like

Ahh yeah, that does work, but I needed all my settings to be identical!

When working with 15 accounts and people are getting banned for using broadcasting, I figured there must be an easier way.

This is still a fantastic option if someone is not wanting to download apps, so thanks for this!

SD :slight_smile:

an other option is

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.