Uninstalled. Warning EVE will kill all gaming

You’re trying really hard making yourself look like a victim.

Do you not notice how you try really hard not seeking the fault where it originates?

In you?

3 Likes

So? That’s null. Bubble camping a gate is neither griefing nor bad programming. It’s how the game is designed. YOU may not like it, but it has nothing to do with CCP being incompetent.

And after 6 years in null I’d expect you’d know better.

I’m not a fan of HS suicide ganking, but again it is part of the game, nothing new. Yet you not only play anyway, you act surprised that you overload a T1 hauler with goodies?

Also, that’s like 3 years ago, and NOW you want out?

Either way find a game you like better.

2 Likes

Thats the CCP abuse tactic blame the victim. now come back and try ill show you what you did wrong… right fell for that before Your game is BROKEN and you don’t even know how to fix it that’s why it revolves around these specific trolling tactics’ My Mistake was coming back. and you are just trying to get my posts taken down by making me mad cause that what ccp does when the victim is right you are gonna get them to threaten me with a ban . cause that’s is all they can do Ban players because they have so talent as developers you are perpetuating the stupidity troll

1 Like

buzzblink

Just
wow

6 Likes

EVE ruins all video gaming after enduring such abuse I could never again do that to myself. I cant even watch You Tube videos of People playing Video games…

3 Likes

disgust

2 Likes

Yea probably best to find a different hobby then.

I mean my 14 YO son has gotten ganked by code, popped in a WH and other stuff. He just shrugs “that’s PVP for ya”

To each their own.

6 Likes

NaCL ++

1 Like

I don’t know who this guy’s main is, but he must be a regular on the forum. He knew exactly what to say to instantly trigger the other regulars.

Good for you, mystery man. The popcorn be poppin’ as I type this.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

And you’re all here Trolling the forums because eve is full of such great content. No. No . this is eve. Its sucks everyday and some days it sucks real bad there are no good days. There never really is a reason to log in some argue “The community” but the community is toxic and CCP undermines and destroys any community that is not already part of the Elite the Exclusive No community stays in eve the term Fail Cascade was coined by player leaving eve. CCP
Stupidest developers ever. Too stupid to see how stupid they are…
This is why you can’t argue with Stupid People Your stupid for trying. CCP is stubborn stupid. perpetuating a crap game its the dunning Dunning Kruger effect blaming the victim while you perpetuate abuse

Sorry I mustve missed the part about how EvE will kill all gaming?

TL;DR plx?

1 Like

you will never want to invest your time again…
EVE will ruin online gaming for you its so toxic and broken run by drunks and supported by trolls revolving around stupidity. Its a disgusting circle of abuse and toxicity

Pot meet kettle.

EVE is what it is. It is a harsh, unforgiving virtual world. Often unfair. You may not like how the world is designed but that does not make CCP bad or stupid.

It is not for everyone. However everyone is free to play or not play.

You decided it was not for you. You could have just stopped and done something else. However YOU decided to go scorched earth on your way out. So welcome to the party you created.

BTW, I already logged in today.

Also, some of the best friends I’ve made in any game came from this one. There are very few games I’ve played where I would make the effort to drive 2+ hours to an in person meet up. But I have multiple times for EVE meet ups.

And yea some of the best in game friends started off when they killed and podded me.

Drunks are terrible at Destiny 2.

How will EvE stop me from playing it?

I mean honestly cos Im really enjoying the ego lootershooter press button get bacon as a wee rest from EvE.

So you really think of yourself as the victim …
… and you deny the fact that you are in charge of your actions.

Okay.

Your mistake was coming back, you write.
Well, okay, you at least admit that it was you who made the mistake.

That’s progress, I guess.

I’m not trying to make you mad, I’m trying to figure out how you’re ticking …
… also because you come across as someone who has a hard time controlling his feelings and emotions.

You seem to just type word sausages lacking actual structure.
It makes it look a tad ironic when you post about their stupidity.

When you’re so angry, why don’t you just stop posting?

You must be aware that it’s just going to make it all worse, right?

Now that’s legit irony.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

No it isn’t, because he doesn’t actually want to be around.
Are you sure you’re not from the US?

@Xeux ruined your glasses for me.
Now everyone wearing your glasses looks like he has the eyes of an insect. -.-

Apparently it hurt too, because that loss was in 2017.

@Sirtech_Silicore all the best for the end of 2020. Been a crappy year all around, but hopefully you (and all of us) have a great 2021.

2 Likes

Im new can I have your stuff :wink: .