[UNITY] Liberation of the UNITY-station

I have not been banned from any channel.

2 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken they settled there before CVA had taken that particular part of Provi. Admittedly, I was in the RMS at the time so I only heard stories about it. I can confirm however it was them who initially controlled it hence itā€™s called ā€œUnity-Station,ā€ Unity being Uā€™Kā€™s corporate ticker.

2 Likes

I have to admit, Ms. Vess, that my knowledge of capsuleer alliances politics is definitely not my strongest part. I apologize for any misconception I brought into the discussion and will rely on your words for that part.

1 Like

Not a problem, nobody knows everything after all.

1 Like

Well, that is true. Though, I think I have to make one more small correction: in regard of history of ā€œNullā€ security regions renting and ownership my knowledge is practically non-existant.
One more time, please excuse me.

She wonā€™t, trust me, weā€™ve tried.

2 Likes

liberation

the act of setting someone free from imprisonment, slavery, or oppression; release.

The word makes sense in terms of grammar. The tactics employed to acquire the station are irrelevant. It was released from their control, thus, liberated.

4 Likes

Liberated from Brave? From Pandemic?

Liberated from others.

Consider, Diana, if Caldari Prime had been taken from the Gallente by the Amarr, and then from the Amarr by the Minmatar. When the Caldari re-took the planet, would you not consider it ā€˜liberatedā€™?

4 Likes

I guess it could be liberated, since the Republic is enemy of Caldari State and ally of Gallente Federation.
When it will be taken by Amarr, it will be ā€œliberatedā€. When it will be taken from Minmatar, it will be ā€œInvaded/occupiedā€ - again, because itā€™s not their planet. And when re-taken by Caldari - again liberated.

This situation is quite clear, even if we have different actors, there are two major camps who are at war with each other. Minmatar with Gallente against Amarr and Caldari.

How to translate it to Brave and Pandemic? My knowledge about NULL politics, as I said it to Ms. Vess already, is literally unexistant.

1 Like

Brethren, how many days did we keep it?

right now it seem not to be in our handsā€¦

I would have loved to visit the original Deck 23 thereā€¦i think i also left clothes in the loundry some years ago
when i was allowed into MY station the last time.

zoolkhan

A few days, I think, then it was peacefully transferred back once the monument was secured.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.