Universal Timebase Measurement Research

@Nomistrav; it’s usually best to leave Arrendis to it. She’s stated, honestly and directly, that she usually argues for the sake of argument, and the various insults at ARC are simply intended to get us to bite.

Bait is best ignored. You know how it is.

So far as Ms. Valate is concerned, she’s an easy mark. It won’t profit us any to come to her defense, considering that no party in this little soiree is without fault.

As to the rest, well-- this is a lot of wind for not much purpose.

3 Likes

Mordu’s Legion is a perfectly legitimate private military corporation. Unless you know something we don’t, pilot?

2 Likes

While the religious implication of the pilot in question aren’t a concern of mine, I’ll have to agree with most of Ms Kernher’s statements.

Pilot Valate should cease their actions and hand over the evidence to CONCORD.

2 Likes

There were no insults aimed at ARC, Makoto. ARC’s facilities aren’t CONCORD’s facilities. As such, they can’t certify your technicians and equipment meet their standards—they’re not always there to oversee it, after all. It only takes 1 link in the chain to screw up the entire chain of evidence.

As for my statements about people not respecting the authority of the agency legally empowered to strike you permanently dead at their whim, those were very pointedly at individuals, not the organization.

(edit to clarify something)

2 Likes

Perhaps I took the ‘junior detectives’ comment as an insult unnecessarily, then.

Insofar as trinary data repositories are concerned, I assure you that we’ve become quite skilled at nondestructive analysis.

That said, none of it is terribly important. We don’t lack for samples, even if this one is evidently of particular interest.

3 Likes

I refuse to be intimidated by a faceless CONCORD bullyboy who nobody ever heard of before now.

If that’s what passes for professionalism in their ranks, then well, I am Quite Disappointed.

2 Likes

That’s irrelevant, though. CONCORD would have to be able to prove that everything was done flawlessly in this case, or they’ll have issues about ‘how do we know they didn’t screw something up?’ basically forever. I get that you run an organization of scientific inquiry. That’s great.

This is a crime. Let the criminal investigators investigate. They have jurisdiction. You don’t. Because they’re the ones who get to decide who has jurisdiction, and you agree to that every time you undock in high-sec.

1 Like

Now you’re just being ridiculous.

drust

The man flagrantly has a face.

3 Likes

Looks like just about any other Civire you might see anywhere in the State.

Probably a trillion that look exactly the same.

3 Likes

It’s still a face! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Also: Geez, the bottle blonde who’s so generic she gets mistaken for the ‘synthetic’ identical generic bottle blonde is complaining about ‘looking exactly the same’? Pot calling the kettle blonde much?)

4 Likes

Synthia is my daughter, as it were. So it’s unsurprising if she looks similar.

2 Likes

Dear God, the capsuleer dementia is running strong in this thread.

Valate is a heretic. Now she is a declared international criminal heretic. Get over it.

8 Likes

Good job seeing the forest for the trees, Mister Shutaq! Pat yourself on the back!

Miss Doctor Valate is only one of the best schollars in her field, as much as I hate to admit, but let’s not let that get in the way of good ol’ zealotry!

2 Likes

“I know that dog is rabid and has been attacking people, but look! She can do a backflip!”

2 Likes

Shoot yourself.

Edit for content: CONCORD blows, but we all signed our name on the line. That’s not to excuse actions taken by CONCORD, but it’s certainly something to alleviate surprise. For most, though, I doubt there was fully informed consent on just how, ehhhh, silly CONCORD can be. Or would have been, I guess. Or will be? Whatever.

1 Like

Sucks to be anyone who goes through life with the blythe assumption that authority is generally benevolent and fair, huh?

2 Likes

Kindly leave my gymnastics training out of this.

And don’t call me an animal. It makes you sound like Nauplius.

4 Likes

We the Provists are also interested in getting a hold of the trinary relic. We will happily take it off your hands Valerie.

Hello there idiot and crazy person a worshiper of @Diana_Kim.

Time to show you the true patriotism

3 Likes

Unlike Concord we would be willing to buy the trinary relic. 1 billion isk suffice Valerie.