Unsubscribe if your not happy!

Then create a new account and sub it too even if you don’t use it. :wink:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind to have 6 toons instead of 3 but I haven’t yet found a use for my two other toons yet :upside_down_face:

There might be intent to create confusion by other parties by overstressing their lack of understanding, as they are trying to find details, as if they are as curious as a cat, to make bad humor about cat and mouse game, and other sarcastic abuse.

Sometimes they try to marginalize victims which they try to make seem weird as intended cover for their PvP actions.

They intend to make program which are not real,
even though those very same computerized electronic programs would not and could not function if they were not real and scientific programs.

They do falsification of report of the truth.

They do so against game program function & seek to change type of variable
from character type
to logic type
to numerical type
or integer
in falsification of report of the program.

They want to make their program seem like
make believe when it is not & could not.

The only thing that it can be made to create make believe in is belief in the truth.
The only other thing that can happen when this is not the case is belief in lies,
and,
falsification of report, by making report of reality, and,
by making the report of what is true,
to be falsified from what they are,
to be falsified from how they represent the truth, and
to be falsified from what the reality that the reports themselves are,
by changing the way they are interpreting,
by modifying factors related to them, be it variables,
internal to the report, or, external of the report, to the report,
so as to change the system result.

It called coercion of variable.

This is type coercion: When you take a variable of one type and convert it’s value to another type when performing an operation or evaluation. result = one + two; There are two important things to note: … This is because the number is coerced into a string.
~ Aug. 20, 2014

code.tutsplus.com › articles › the-beginners-guide-to-type…
### The Beginner’s Guide to Type Coercion: What is Coercion?

The same,
a third program to evaluate conditions in EVE Online,
whether they are better or worse than others,
including those intent to seek to confuse,
and to overstress confusion,
and,
disregard how this overstressed confusion leads to coercion of variable,
to coercion of variable type of evaluation,
which evaluation is the equality sign in mathematical expression of formula,
it creates a result of confusion due to the overstressing of the confusion,
which is overriding attempts and efforts to keep facts accurate,
as they seek to coerce the evaluation of the evaluation program of conditions,
and,
try to make evaluation seem like if they made no sense, were rambling,
were a danger to them, and all kinds of other falsification of report,
intended to cause a $200 million loss in values,
which was close to the amount for 30 days of free time,
which you could then Unsubscribe automatically,
by a program designed to be able to detect when you are unhappy,
and Unsubscribe your account, from the analysis of your happiness level.

Needless to say, his wife might not be so happy…

Sadly, the reading comprehension level of the “PvP is gud!” crowd hasn’t been getting any better, it seems.

I could break it down into smaller, easily-parsed answers for you, like “Fix null krabbing, address Null over-production, put sinks in place that hit the wealthiest groups (eg. null blocs and mass traders), and create more incentives to actually engage in combat rather than avoid it”, but it wouldn’t really matter.

There are groups that would like to see EVE deliver on some of the promise it offered us decades ago, and groups that only see EVE as a place where they can score points by arguing with other people, without actually caring what they’re arguing about.

At any rate, CCP has made it obvious they’re not really trying to fix and balance the game, they’re just looking for more ways to make major alliances and power blocs the most effective way to play the game, because that’s what their metrics tells them earns the most money per player involved.

If you like the way that’s working out, please continue to send your $$$ to CCP so they know it’s a great strategy. If you don’t like the way that’s working out, then it’s time to consider some alternate game design approaches, and indicate your non-support for the current direction of development by cancelling any subs.

3 Likes

EVE is not the nitch game it used to be. Now it has to conform to the modern times to be viable.

1 Like

Trying to conform to modern times is what’s killing EVE.

EVE Online is a game of roles and niches. PvP is a role with many niches in it. PvE is a role with many niches in it. I myself require a varied palette of content and prefer not to get stuck in any one playstyle. PvP is good. I love conflict. Other things in the game are good, too. I’m fond of mining (in complete CODE compliance of course). Many people fall prey to dichotomous thinking, so I won’t fault you for that.

Yes but how?

Yes but how?

I was thinking about this last night. Some players being wealthy actually isn’t the problem. Some NullSec coalition leaders having 10 trillion ISK each likely doesn’t have much of an effect on the economy. These players don’t really generate wealth - they accumulate it. The problem is wealth generation and the playerbase in general being too wealthy. That’s what causes inflation and devaluing of items - ISK inflation reduces the value of ISK, and over harvesting of resources makes them worth less. It’s a double whammy. Null players generate ISK. That their leaders siphon that wealth in the form of taxes and rental fees isn’t the issue. The problem is actually new ISK generation and harvesting.

That’s interesting point considering PvP is incentive enough for ‘PvPeRS’ and what you say about people who like to engage in combat.

So to be honest you actually haven’t added anything new to this years-long discourse. You’ve just repeated the same old talking points without elucidating upon them. Everyone knows we need to “fix null krabbing, addressing over-production, sink ISK out of the economy, and promote destruction”. These are 10 year old talking points.

I do. I’ve been really enjoying the risk and reward of mining in LowSec.

2 Likes

I completely agree. I just see no way out of it though.

These damn kids and their ideas!

Yeah, all that entitlement must suck.

I work with mostly elderly people. It’s a close comparison since I have to treat most of them like children. I bend over backwards for the ones who deserve it. I do what I can to help the rest. Just like in eve. (Unless your trying to steel from my wh.)

Sometimes though, I wish some of those elderly flew starships! :wink:

My Detect-o-Meter might be broken, but I think I’m picking up on some sarcasm.

In response to that, I’ll say this: not all change is “progress” that infallibly moves in a positive direction.

1 Like

You had me at terror-sweat

1 Like

What if they seem worthy for your help and you help them while on their alt they steal from your wh? Maybe best to help no one just to be sure. :smiling_imp:

If you actively run more than one account you are part of the problem
Change my mind.

1 Like

Well I was/is in similar boat, I have trained into Rorqual for over 2 years. By the time I have finished it was nerfed to crap. I think that when CCP implements huge and drastic changes, they should let players to extract and retrain skills for free and with no penalties. Because some of us are stuck with nerfed to ground hulls and/or weapon systems and can’t do a thing.
As for industry side I was producing T2 fighters, and making everything those things needs to be built. For me it was great adventure, to find out how thing work (tons of spreadsheets). And it was hell of complicated. Now add to that equation other players, RL issues, and other trivial things and everything from complicated becomes headache. That’s why players choose to do everything by themselves (at least it was for me).
There is also a trust thing, if you want to spread production of lets say T2 fighters between few players, there comes problem of trusting, because you need to grant them access to materials, bpos and other assets. While this game is famous for hosting the highest amount of people who enjoy betraying others trust. So we are again at another wall.
That’s my 2 cents.

I’ve been playing for close to two years now I think and I have lost far more in the abyss than I have made. I still like it in there, but it’s not at all profitable for me.

1 Like

I used to make 100 million ISk per Machariel. Buying the Ores and BPC at price and throwing them in the oven. But moron industrialists ruined it by undercutting by 10000000 instead of .01.

Marauders just got a buff and ammo sold out in one day. Industry players that didn’t see that coming are casuals, I DO NOT CARE IF YOU HAVE 500 ACCOUNTS.

Minerals I mine ARE free. Just because I can make more money doing something else doesn’t mean a thing to you. YOU could be making more money in Eve also, so take your own advice. You decided to ne a little ***** *** ***** and not be a corp thief.

I have one industry toon with > 50M SP and one with >10 and and they easily PLEX, GTFO saying its broken.

Au revoir, Felecia.

He actually addressed this when he referred to why people live around Jita. He’s also right, the markets are rather terrible for ores or much of anything else for the many players that don’t live near Jita, even for common items. I don’t know if the player base will compensate for this with increased shipping, but thus far, it’s hasn’t at all–if anything it’s gotten worse.

Unless you know how to market alt, or read a market website.
The best buy order for the highest price ore in HS ISNT EVEN IN JITA RN.
The best buy order for the highest price ore in HS ISNT EVEN IN JITA RN…

I checked that in .0000000002 seconds according to goolgle.

I’m sure you’re right…in minuscule and useless quantifies, scattered across dozens of places relative to
what’s required for an industrialist. Recently had the same problem in reverse, there wasn’t enough HS ore across 3 regions to buy and build a single cap–ended up making the trip to Jita to purchase enough compressed ore. The HS markets are in a terrible place–particularly for ores and their compressed equivalents.