I meet good people mining. I meet no one ratting. I meet no one running missions. I neet no one doing abbysals.
I mine in a heavily ganked ice system. I’m making friends. It’s not a bad way to spend a few hours.
I meet good people mining. I meet no one ratting. I meet no one running missions. I neet no one doing abbysals.
I mine in a heavily ganked ice system. I’m making friends. It’s not a bad way to spend a few hours.
This part was true
I think you all should go play EVE Frontier for that survival dog eats dog PVP world…
![]()
I hear they hand out Participation NFT’s straight from the blockchain. ![]()
I love my crypto money! Totally not a scam! I feed my kids with crypto! I love being paid in reciepts and cryptography keys.
Don’t knock Blockchain. FC bet the future of EVE on it…
The only good players I’ve meet were ones who were open enough to ask why or how I popped them.
1st example was the Romanian mining corp we had a merc dec on. I was wiping them out with just a Maller back then. They asked why. I explained nothing personal, just a merc dec. Then they asked the most important question I ever had to answer in EVE. How do we stop you? So, I explained how to train up quick in a firg fire ant approach. By the 7th day, they had driven me off!
Now that’s smart players! We had to chat through google translator, so it was hard, but we kept in contact for about 6 mo till they got their footing.
Last good player I caught with his pants down was in “MY” wh.
While he was still pissed after I paid him for his loss, he calmed down and I explained how I caught him. By the end of the chat, he admitted his mistakes and got triple payout for his loss, and we went blue to each other.
Hard to make good frenemies but it’s worth the effort.
I was going to ask the group that handed me my biggest loss if I could join, but I didn’t think they would believe me. My loss on that one…
![]()
A person who pretends to be your friend But is actually an underlying rival!
We are all rivals. What part of Everyone Vs Everyone did you miss? ![]()
I thought you stared down @Zaera_Keena as well and got away with it?
Oh that was just Disbelief.
My experience was always slightly different. The folks that killed me during wardecs always convoed me and would tell me what i did wrong. I ended up friending most of these folks.
I really never learned to pvp any better, but i always had a friend i could ask a favor from. Lots of those people are gone now…they havent logged in for years. They were some of the most influential people ive ever met in this game.
None of us could mine or build. But we needed ships cheap!
We would “corporate” for lack of a better word and spent many hrs defending our normal prey. “War makes strange bedfellows”
![]()
That second line, lmfao… Maybe that should be in the official tutorial…
Maybe CCP should ship you some K-Y for your 1st sub! That was good! ![]()
i have a pink skin for the phobos.. and i did indeed use it on a ls pilot or two
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.