Up coming Starter Space

Login rewards and battlepasses…

This only takes you 12 days per month and delivers SP, plex, and marks. It really isn’t that difficult to do.

1 Like

Wait… did someone say “bacon”?

Well, as you so eloquently put it…

Make EVE great again.

Until it affected your gameplay. You see how that works now? Its the very reason why there has to be a middle ground on whats implemented when it comes to player retention. All these psychic detectives around here all think they know how to make their own version of what this game needs because they think they know what decisions players make.

It always comes full circle when trying to figure out how players want to spend their time in a game when they are new, or experienced.

1 Like

But there’s always room for chaos

1 Like

Oh, you’re one of those… :roll_eyes: :rofl:

The most fun I had mining was giving free boost with my Orca with a cloaked warship nearby to cover my sorry arse! But then again, new players back then made more effort, so it was worth my time.

1 Like

Mining is absolutely horrible. In fact, I think multiboxing (and botting) arose out of mining originally.

2 Likes

Mining is the only reason I play this game. To each their own, as they say.

2 Likes

I’d love to see Highsec get removed.

And replaced with…?

1 Like

Sounds solid and good advice if was a ganker.

Plenty of good miners out in Highsec if you really want to hunt us down .

/

Hs replaced with safety.

1 Like

You think so? Funny, I know nothing about Ganking.

I don’t hunt, I have no patience or skills for it. I only like to PvE, keep me busy when I’m bored.

1 Like

Oh how the wolves of Princess lie.

Do you really want to break away from her power?

Frosty will accept you and even reward you if you leave her behind.

Was there some part of ‘I don’t believe in fixing problems that don’t exist’ that you didn’t understand ?

** Oh how the wolves of Princess lie.**

Lie as in lay down or lie as in fibbing?
I hate a lie.

I only liked a few posts of hers so, yea, brake away sounds good to me. You can’t blame me if she’s so darn funny and witty.

Acceptance. I like that.

If I had meant that I would had used lay not lie

/

You reply to her all the time.

Wish that enough times per day and you might just end up with Highsec becoming part of Exordium permanently.

I don’t., sir. I’m not even on this forum that often and I’m not one of her flying monkeys in or out of game.
I just PvE until I get bored.

I understand every ones small recommendations to fix what they think is wrong…thats all i can say. You recommended chaos, somebody else recommended chaos as well…two versions of it

One was fine, the other wasnt.

But, at least you do know how this works now.