Update For Drifter Ships Reccomendation

So first off im making this article from the guy who did it best: [Ship Design] Precursor Drifter Shipline and Modules
second of all lets get into it with this information out of the way:

Drifters and Triglavian are like the top 2 ship lines yet only one exists, and with that being said, CCP!!! Can we get a update on these drifters!!! Any what, so the drifter ship line was founded in the article above and i really reccomend this ship line for a few reasons.

This ship line has a unique set of weapons and ammuntion. When a ship line is created thats not from the main 4, it requires weapons, and in this case, that would be the lux kontos, warp lance, and the hyper warp diffuser. Now im not saying: hey go put this into the game to make players op af, im saying we could balance some of these weapons out, possibly removing the doomsdays avaible to players or not, your choice CCP, and see how it would go. Now I see one thing different about drifters than no other race line will have: they are robots, so if you try and capture them or talk, they cant tell what your saying, meaning, they dont want to talk, but instead do what they were programed to do, but if we make up some lore about hacking into a drifter ok where am i getting to this?

But aside from the weapons there are now THREEE DISCOVERED SHIPS, DEAR GOD FINALLY! ITS A BETTER DISCOVERY THEN THE JOVE DYING OFF. The 3 ships are called: Charyb, Scylia, and of course the all famous, Argo. (Im too lazy to include the slots information so if ya say “wheres the slots info in the comments” I SWEAR IT WILL BE MY TORTURE READING THAT)

Now ive done my research and im going to give you some lore on all the ships:
Charyb is the frigate of the group, being born last because the drifters couldnt evolve correctly until the triglavians began showing up, thus causing a massive change, the needed to devolve into smaller, and more agile ships, thus bringing us the Charyb. BUT WHAT DOES CHARYB EVEN MEAN?! AND HERE IS YOUR AWNSER " Being between Scylla and Charybdis is an idiom deriving from Greek mythology, meaning “having to choose between two evils”. Several other idioms, such as “on the horns of a dilemma”, “between the devil and the deep blue sea”, and “between a rock and a hard place” express similar meanings." AS FOUND ON GOOGLE. Next is about the Scylla:

During the earlier ages of the triglavian, the drifters sout a idea, for once, and began to construct a new ship to defend there mining system, as well as the ship being a litter smoother and faster then Argo, because when YOU and your race destroyed the drifter hive, the drifters saw a mistake they made, yes, YOU are in the lore. And so they finally evolved and found the perfect little ship for them. the other lore behind its name is " In Greek mythology, Scylla (/ˈsɪlə/ SIL-ə; Greek: Σκύλλα, pronounced [skýl̚la], Skylla) was a monster that lived on one side of a narrow channel of water, opposite her counterpart Charybdis. … The idiom “between Scylla and Charybdis” has come to mean being forced to choose between two similarly dangerous situations."

Scylla was also a jove CONCEPT, but was ruined after someone bursted out saying scam (nah im joking, just making the article funny if i can) but either way, the final ship we should discuss is the Argo.

ARGO, THE ULTIMA/ALPHA prototype of the drifters, this was the drifters first creation, also being there most ‘Ongoing’ type of ship , they decided to kick things up and step of the accelerator, and they began to grow, and grow, until they made there fighter. the lore behind this is " In Greek mythology, Argo (/ˈɑːrɡoʊ/; in Greek: Ἀργώ) was the ship on which Jason and the Argonauts sailed from Iolcos to Colchis to retrieve the Golden Fleece. She was named after her builder, Argus." THUS Thanking google for spreading this beautiful info again. And that is where the ships and modules ends. now what they drop could be what you say in the comments. Because I could care less. but anyway
o777777777777

Attention whoring on uriels post I see

Anyone read this and figure out the actual changes he is asking for?

Not so much. I think he wants the ships added in game. Otherwise an entertaining read.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.