Update on Security of the Empire

You are looking at an equatorial jungle and urban area centered conflict. We are also actively trying to minimize innocent loss of life. And this has hardly been a long campaign at this point.

1 Like

Sure. Fine. I’ll stop armchair generaling.

I didn’t chose it. I was asked for. And you could have put a ring of keepstars around Alkabsi, the results would have been the same, sweetheart. The space war doesn’t matter. If CONCORD starts allowing orbital strikes on high-security worlds, let me know. Otherwise keep your head in your ass. You know nothing, Mizhara Snow-Eater.

1 Like

You. Do not. Get to use that name. Of my kinswoman.

6 Likes

Perhaps you haven’t been paying attention. Since the first incident in Kahah, capsuleers have been able to provide assets dirtside. Not much, obviously, but enough to make a difference. There’s many in orbit here that have a lot of experience in exfiltration of freed slaves, and deployment of subversives and so on. Weapon shipments, intel work, even propaganda support or something as simple as them knowing we are up here makes a difference.

It will remain to be seen just how much of one it’ll be.

5 Likes

Not enough of one.

1 Like

One brought home is enough.
It’s always been enough to keep at it.

… and no, it won’t be enough. Not until it’s all over and done with and that is a matter that’ll take a lot of blood.

1 Like

It’s easy to ignore the buzzing of a fly.

1 Like

That is a remarkably self-aware statement you just made.

9 Likes

This fly has managed to take down the lion multiple times. It shall continue.

1 Like

If flies can fell lions, wouldn’t ignoring their buzzing be rather foolish?

1 Like

Ah-- so, alternatively to what Lord Lok’ri is saying, can I just point out that you have just willingly compared yourself and your cause to a disease-bearing insect? And thereby highlighted clearly both how the Empire views heresy and why it comes down on it so hard?

4 Likes

I understand what the Lord said child. My original point which has been overshadowed by the jabs at each others expense. Is this Arrendis is of no consequence to any side, and offers nothing to anyone other then being a snarky spell checker.

1 Like

This just might be the most balls-out ridiculous comment anyone has yet made in a week full of balls-out comments.

Say what you will about Arrendis, but I really don’t think anyone here on any side of the conflict would refer to her as “of no consequence.”

3 Likes

I just did.

1 Like

…

Well…

2 Likes

I’m no expert on Amarr cooperation, but my impression so far is that you stand alone on a great many topics.

3 Likes

Not alone, exactly, Melisma, or at least he hasn’t always. The movement whose flag he carries appeared as an Amarrian rebel movement around Empress Catiz’s coronation. While their presence was remarkably widespread it also met with the kind of success that tends to follow when 1) you’re so politically extreme that almost no one likes you and 2) capsuleers get open season to hunt you and beacons at your facilities to guide them in.

It didn’t go all that well for them. I’ve still got a few of their salvaged SKINs awaiting sale.

Now … now I guess I’d describe him as one of the last survivors of a routed army, huddled around a bundle of damp twigs and leaves in a frozen wilderness, trying desperately to kindle enough of a fire to keep them alive.

Not that pseudo-immortals like us die easily, of course.

2 Likes

Oh, so what you’re saying is that she has at least one more use than you?

1 Like

No person is completely useless; at the very worst, they may serve as a bad example.

(Hi.)

2 Likes

Cardinal Sourem Itharen

“Drops to his knee and bows keeping his head down”

Forgive my impotence to dare speak directly to you. I am of Gallente birth and should not even be allowed to have the honor of your presence. I am Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz. One of the many protectors of the borderlands of the Providence Marches.

I am here to give you word that Curatores Veritatis Alliance and Provi-Bloc answers the Empress’ call to arms. “To serve, unshakably, is to reach greatness. The Scriptures, Amash Akura, 25:16.” The Paladin Wardens of the Providence Marches hope to show their loyalty to God, Empress, Empire, and the Margrave of the Providence Marches.

We have faced much this last year. “Only through many hardships is a man stripped to his very foundations and in such a state devoid of distractions
Is his soul free to soar and in this he is closest to God.” The Scriptures, Book of Missions 42:5. A year ago the Providence Marches was invaded and much hardships were experienced. Our souls burn with a fiery zeal to fight for our beloved Empire. Please inform her Majesty that “Her Wardens have come on behalf of the Margrave of the Providence Marches.” “We Crusade against any enemy both foreign and domestic.” “We march for Thebeka.”

Amarr Victor, Ave Providence.
May god bless her Majesty and the Amarr Empire.
Thank you
Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz
“Once given permission to leave he will continue to bow and leave respectfully,”

3 Likes