Update on Security of the Empire

Well, that makes sense on how you could make the comments you did on the citadel. I admit I am so focused on the actual crisis in Thebeka that the idea you would go searching for citadels elsewhere did not cross my mind and I clearly misread your comment. This will teach me to post from planetside without access to notifications from the previous night.

I’ll see you on the field if you actually want to try attacking it when it’s defended.

1 Like

Indeed. And despite both Darkar and Chakaid’s rhetoric, Ardishapur and Khanid are not at war.

1 Like

I did not mean to insinuate that Ushra’Khan is a loyal Ammatar force at all. By ‘we’ I meant the loyal Ammatar baseliners and survivors of Kahah who managed to join my corporation. In Thebeka, the Ushra’Khan presence is virtually non-existent. We do not agree on everything but our interests align when it comes to the Khanid Kingdom.

As for the citadel timer, I will be in contact.

It sure sounds like someone would like them to be…

1 Like

Indeed it does.

And Drakar is not helping to prevent that.

My point is, Darkar, you attempted to land a Ushra’Khan force onto an Amarrian vassal world.

I don’t know how much you know about U’K, but fact is, after that, there’s no Mary loyalist in space who will ever again believe half a word about “loyal servant of the God and Empire” from your lips.

It doesn’t matter what your motives were. Ushra’Khan’s reputation will trump any professions of them you can make.

12 Likes

And, I suppose, I should add, the talk about loyal serving of God and Empire behind that drop attempt will go quite far in making sure that no Minmatar loyalist will trust you ever again, either.

6 Likes

Amarr loyalists do not have a monopoly on the Faith as much as vocal capsuleers would like to believe as they screech here and elsewhere. And should the Minmatar revile me for believing the Empire can be reformed through the application of proper morality as espoused by House Ardishapur, I cannot change their opinions.

Nonetheless, it is now obvious to me that the rot and corruption of the Empire reaches into its very core. Despite espousing peaceful intentions in gratitude for His Grace Lord Yonis Ardishapur rebuilding our homes and economy, PIE chooses to embrace the philosophies of Sa-Baron Alar Chakaid and ignores overtures for de-escalation.

You have given me much to think about Captain Rhiannon.

There’s a proverb that applies here:
“Those who attempt to sit on two chairs, shall fall on their buttocks.”

3 Likes

It’s less the ‘faith’ so much as ‘serving the Empire’. You have to admit, if someone’s saying ‘I still think you should obey’, then a nation of rebels isn’t likely to embrace them.

2 Likes

You know, the only other person I know of who reduces Amarr internal relations down to a pro-Chakaid and anti-Chakaid binary is Chakaid himself.

3 Likes

Considering how ill-informed you are of your own structures, I don’t find it surprising your views are so myopic.

We hear and obey.

Though the Amarr Navy is giving us a hard time, our kin on Thebeka will not be abandoned! Warp-in points close to the planet have been established. Whenever our brothers and sisters on the ground manage to clear a gap in the aerial defenses, reinforcements will be dropped in to assist them. Brothers on the ground, give it your all.

Those that manage to make it off the ground will be provided with passage to the Minmatar Republic by any means necessary.
Resist, hijack what ships you can, and make your way to your brothers and sisters. Though the road will be arduous, there are those of us that will stand for you, waiting with open arms, and not with the slaver’s chains.

Freedom, for us all!

6 Likes

I loathe Chakaid myself. He’s the kind of hack that makes my profession look bad.

2 Likes

I believe that most of us share that opinion.

2 Likes

And yet you gleefully do his bidding.

If Chakaid told me to get seconds on desserts, I would refrain, just from obstinance.

Lord Sarum asked for me and my troops on Alkabsi, so off to Alkabsi I went. I know, he asked formally for Lady Newelle’s forces, but Lord Sarum is a wise and intelligent lord, so he knew what he was getting. I work for Lady Newelle, Lord Sarum, and the Sacred Throne, Her Sublime Imperial Majesty Catiz I. Chakaid doesn’t enter into it.

2 Likes

If you think PIE’s hard opposition to terrorists like U’K or Mizhara and to those who work with them is somehow a policy that Chakaid influenced, you seriously need to read some history.

2 Likes

Go to 0:47. Get a good look at the Leshak that’s attempting to keep the freighter alive, working with ‘terrorists like U’K’.

Again, I’m forced to ask: will PIE be declaring war on Goonswarm Federation? Because you keep coming up with criteria, and it keeps being applicable to me. And while you haven’t taken that step yet, I’d rather not be blindsided by it.

5 Likes

There happens to be an established operation providing just that in the system.

1 Like