Upgradeable personal WH

so… why not just play on sisi?

ummmm… wut?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

:fastparrot:

You leave my poor EvE alone you monster. Hello Kitty :arrow_right: way, HTFU, git gud and all that lovely stuff. EvE is not a dolly for you to dress up, it’s more like the dolly they use to ask where uncle Garry touched you. The kind with a partially burned face and no hair left.

Posting in a “Bring back an enhanced Captain’s Quarters” thread.

1 Like

That is not consistent with your view on the use of cloaks.

My view on nobody stopping me is predicated on the point that it harms no on else and impacts nothing else in any way. It’s a cosmetic feature that some people would enjoy. As we play games to enjoy them, I see that as a good thing.

1 Like

Because he doesn’t want to spend 100% of his time on EVE in this place. He wants a place where he can build a bit and still be able to play the game with the rest of us.

It’s entirely cosmetic.

1 Like

so then log back on to tq…

Too much PITA. Managing 2 skill queues and etc…

it’s literally a cosmetic thing that sinks a ton of ISK and resources. How is this an issue?

1 Like

takes time and is counter to the “one server one universe”

considering you can copy skills and items over to sisi its not really that big an issue

Going to SISI is counter to “One server, One Universe”. Adding a pocket to the Tranq violates that how?

It would take an intern a few hours to cut/paste the names on existing assets to make this happen. Very little new code, and zero in the way of art or anything else would be needed.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Either way your idea is against the spirit of EvE. The idea that anything you have must be defended or it can be taken away.

No safe spaces.

1 Like

so glad you know what you’re talking about.

it takes 22 key strokes to copy skills and ships over to sisi

and sisi is needed to keep tq running and is not considered part of the main game.

not to mention with this the servers now have to keep track of tens of thousands of new systems and potentially has to run thousands of new systems in tandem with the current ones

1 Like

The best you can do is tell people what you see in local and on d-scan. That is about it.

Keep in mind the context: the cloak player wants to retain “perfect safety”. That is Mike’s big buggaboo about cloaks: they are perfect safety. Yes, if you sit at a safe while cloaked and do pretty much nothing you are safe.

If you warp around and go from system-to-system you become vulnerable…in fact, if you were scouting you’d probably be better off in an interceptor. Extremely hard to catch and able to go system-to-system with likely less possibility of getting caught. But don’t tell Mike that.

so… scouting and gathering intel

But just about everything you do in the game has effects beyond you Mike. If you mine ore it has an effect. If you rat, it has an effect. If you go and buy something off the market it has an effect. If you convert your LP into various items it has an effect. If you want to play the game and have zero effect…log into the Test server and play there.

Honestly…the test sever! Just go on the damn test server!

Pretty much everyone who creates their own little wormhole will get bored and stop playing after a month. This isn’t even remotely worth the time to implement and keep up to date.

1 Like

The only thing about it is even though in theory there wouldn’t be very many of these to start, the amount of server load it would need to be ready for if, say, every player were to get one.

personally, getting to control your static sounds pretty l33t, but what you just described there is turning eve into some kind of farmville thing. and that’s not what the game was supposed to be in the first place.

at that rate your just as well logging off and sitting in a quiet and dark room

who are you to call my home a transit yard!?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.