Uprising announcement

Not a huge fan of the Store Packs. Selling SP and such isnt something i agree with. However im pumped to see what is coming in November. Namely these Navy Dessies.

What video? Was this on onlyfans?

More lies and rumour mongering from our resident liars. Nothing to see here.

liarliar

I even resubscribed just for this video.

1 Like

What was it like? Was it about Aiko cosplaying as a dolphin or something? :dolphin: :snowflake:

Apparently it’s back:

There was a gandalf like agent standing in a waste land, leaning on a staff. I don’t think it was Aiko, I think it was Lucas, shouting “you shall not gank” at the ship passing overhead.

All good-natured (!) and therapeutic (!!) joking (!!!) aside, the new ship hangar looks quite cool - but only if it comes with an ON/OFF button. The undock delay we currently have in stations is already far too long, adding the load of all those models and textures when we dock will add to the total dock/undock times, just like the Captain’s Quarters did. Great for immersion, not great for gameplay.

Same with the new logo’s. Great to have and look at if you’re zoomed in - but so are killmarks (which should be more conspicuous than they are now).

Sadly, that must also mean byebye to the ship spinning in station !!! Another staple of EvE Online buried in the Dust of Decades. :sob:

2 Likes

I think he’s there to confirm the prophecy’s time is near… the Drekar are coming:

2 Likes

Figure looking like wizard is Mittani, now as an outcast.

Everyone should know what Mittani was wearing on fanfest years ago, during that infamous presentation.

2 Likes

It doesn’t exist.

2014 ?! What took him so long ?! :rofl:

How will the Goons survive?

Again merged a Thread into the existing Uprising Discussion.

1 Like

I still wish this trailer was reality in EVE. This battle is so amazing. And the fleet landing on grid is absolutely thrilling.

1 Like

In my defense, i created my thread before the video was made legit public. :rofl: Thanks for keeping things cleaned up though.

Stop announcing content or ideas that aren’t 2-4 weeks from going live. All you do is kill motivation to log in and play the game. Knowing that a ‘mAjOr ExPaNsIoN’ is going to shake up very large niches in the game causes reluctance to engage in the current content. Any hype associated with the announcements dies off after 2 weeks at best. 2 Months out?? Did anyone at CCP take a basic Marketing or Business course at anything above a Jr High level??

As much as I loathe Apple and it’s fanboi zealot base, they announce a new phone (same as the last phone) and it’s one week before you can literally buy it and have it in your hand.

I’m gonna bet that Apple’s marketing team is superior and has many millions more invested into research on product roll-out timelines than CCP does.

But why would anyone want to take easily observable and FREE queues from a Trillion-Dollar company…?

1 Like

As someone also pointed out in comments on you tube under video, the advertisement is, as always, misleading, showing that there are characters walking around, sitting and even standing on planets. Imagine disapointment when new player starts the game and creates character, only to be seeing it is a portrait or in 3d, non interacting at all with environment.

7 Likes

that would improve the players ability to simp for the awesome EVE waifus by a lot

IDK… a really long time ago, we discussed formations for combat in EVE… and speculated on how it would apply to an FC by having a navigator as wing man, etc… Multiple formations that one could spread at will and recall when needed. It sounded ridiculous. But some even ventured to position some stuff between range, tank and projection… even in platoons and guerilla WF…

I guess this drone formation on the vid is a step. And hope it’s not just some aesthetic bait.

If there were formations or options to organize combat scenarios, I’d have to go back to the drawing table.

Which would be great.

Cuz TBH, orbiting a combat zone FC range looks just hideous, for starters. So, it doesn’t have to be just combat but it would be cool anyway.