EvE Online vs. Star Trek Fleet Command

But you are still going back here in the denial of the 2003-2007 period, whereas if you were really part of this first historical period of EvE Online, which I cannot verify since you are using a character from 2008 here, you would know that all the veterans of this era were literally shaken by the first changes in direction of CCP which occurred to everyone’s surprise in 2008, in particular the first changes in economic direction.

Rest assured, I’m sure we share the same feelings about the game and its evolutions. But to properly measure the extent of the massacre orchestrated for 14 years by CCP, and this since these first specific changes of 2008, it is imperative to analyze the situation on the entire sample of game data, i.e. all the data collected between 2003 and 2022!

These data necessarily exist, but they are so disturbing a priori, that CCP probably prefers to truncate them so that no one can judge from reading their monthly reports. So it’s manipulation.

CCP no longer knows how to innovate in its game! Worse, it no longer even knows how to conduct a real marketing study allowing it to understand its players and thus accumulates, month after month, errors that drive away more and more players.

So can this new communication deal currently in progress make us forget the resounding flop of the last Fanfest 2022? In no case, and another player has just expressed his very legitimate dissatisfaction on the subject:

CCP is in the most total impasse, only knowing how to drown us under an unbearable escalation of cosmetics; because that’s all that promises us this umpteenth video of announcements and promises so far never kept. So their narrative arc? 19 years that this game exists and they tell us about a single narrative arc for in two months?

I sometimes have the impression that this publishing company is now only managed by ultraliberals… But it is rather an uprising CCP that New Eden needs the most today!

In the meantime, Star Trek Fleet Command is filling up, and Scopely is rubbing its hands, all this with a minimum of cosmetics and great innovations for a game in pseudo isometric 3D…

So Star Trek vs. New Eden? How to tell you things; um, so let William Shatner speak for the occasion, because I’m sure our English friends won’t hold it against us: