Upwell Palatine Keepstar

almost correct from my vision. from 1 january i have 108 pi alts with 4-4 skills. now they training skill to 5. i re-inventing method’s of pi gathering, looking for optimal chain’s. right now i not planning do pi alt’s more then 150, couse i not planning build palatine solo and this pi farm not will be non stop gathering. also, with command center skill at 5 i can produce p0 to p4 just pull p0 and take ready p4 after 5 hours.
i try mining ore in shattered wormholes and moon’s in regular wormholes, couse goon’s and few other alliance’s not accept me, thank god. but before palatine and till this day’s my best option is jedi mining and just buying ore. last step is my own manufacturing base, couse till now i using structures near jita and wormhole structure’s of friend’s.

wrong. its very risky project and from begining i decide to build by kits and exactly this wrote in project plan. so if something happen, project or investers will be have full kit’s of regular keepstar’s, not lot of 1 type component’s which useless in huge amount. yes, its not comfort for pi gathering and component’s production, but its mostly risk adaptive plan.

its not my problem. defend it will be work of its owner. i not planning be its owner.

anchoring place will be choosing by owner. but i planning built it in thera station, couse it mostly comfort place for transporting palatine to any eve place mostly fast.

anything is failed isk sink, its just question point of view.

no one can explain how it can be scam, ofc after reading plan.