USA players unable to login for over 48+ hrs now without, regardless of DDOS attack/server statuses

5 days same problems with connections, even reinstall doesn’t help. I think StarCitizen attacking EVEonline. If eve will die, I will back to real life, but for sure I will not play SC. :smiley:

SAME!!!

The game has been unplayable for almost a week, now I can’t even log in for the last 2 days. In 20 years of gaming I’ve never seen anything this bad…

Working on the 5th unplayable day here. All the updates from CCP are cut/paste.

Thank you, something something, patience. Were all working super hard and junk.

No real update, no transparency with what is going on. DDoS check. Garbage connection
or entirely unable to connect even when nothing is going on? Check. Is there defense against
DDoS causing these interruptions? They leave us to speculate which is far worse than whatever
the reality is.

Update with real information, new information, please.

3 Likes

Still having issues. East Coast US. Same issues last 5 days. Doesn’t seem to be getting better here.

having same issue in Canada…

VPN Via London is working for me. If I don’t VPN then I can’t get chat channels and game is really lagged out, this method still has a bit of lag, but everything is working in a “reasonable” time frame.

@CCP
When will CCP birng thhe game to a generally Downtime ???
I had many lagging with a followed DC and in the last 22 hours i cant login.
Not able to do event R&D PI or Exoplantes hunting with all my chars with the same E-Mail.

And in the next days i need to Plex one Account,
and in the actual state i cant and dont like to do this :sob: :sob: :yawning_face: this is :poop:

P.S. im from middle Europe and Ticket is open

1 Like

US West Coast, 3 days no access, previous week was … Sub optimal, broken chat, lag, and hangs…

1 Like

Welp, same here on Jan 31st. It’s 2030 EST and I am still getting the “Connection Timeout - The server did not initiate the compatibility-handshake within a reasonable amount of time.”

Noticed this started around middle of last week. Up until then everything worked great for me in the mid-atlantic region. No problems. Now I can’t play at all.

Hope they rectify this issue soon.

East coast player…Game crashes after authentication. Was able to get through a few minutes ago but chat was down and then game crashed again. Been buggy for me the whole past week.

1 Like

Eve was fine till 24h ago till I got kicked out.
Since then I can log in but all local chat, corp and alliance channels or any channels are dead.
sometimes I cannot log in on first attempt, due to “incompatibility handshake”, but eventually after 1 or 2 retries, can log in just fine.
That works same way from all my alts and corp mates or alliance mates.
Login locations are Indonesia, South Africa, Denmark, Czech, Croatia, and UK for most of those guys.
None are using VPN.
Hope that can help.

Same here : since wenesday I was completely unable to log any toon. Same as above a toon has to plex soon and I cannot even log to do that. Let alone PI, and station refueling…

Before that, since last monday or so, game was heavily lagging and crashing unexpectedly. For instance my game lagged for 5 minutes when I was at a custom office in a wh… Ratting becomes hazardous as you never know when it is lagging or not.

2 Likes

I just hope my corp doesn’t get wiped out since we haven’t been able to log on.
Knowing that the EU corps are still able to play without having to use a vpn.
And CCP has not addressed the issues really. Would love to just here something from them. but they just do not seem to care.

1 Like

Another day where I can’t login, I’ve lost count of how many days it’s been since I could play.

Now i’m in :smiley: but was need to acknoledge the pop up and do connect at bottom multiple times :disappointed: for no info from CCP.
But now all Chats disconected :
[19:09:00] EVE System > Could not connect to chat server live.chat.eveonline.com:5222
I didn’t changed the local system settings :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Anyone home?

1 Like

The game is still unplayable log in screen freezes and the one time i manged to get into the game it took the market 5 mins to load. I am EC USA player. I hope CCP plans to do a rewind for all those who corp bills expired and all those who fuel ran out and couldn’t log in due to what is clearly a DDoS attack.

*Smacks" CCP and friends lets hear it bro WTF is going on?

*update
Just checked none of my other online games are suffering from this DDoS attack only eve-online?

I am in New jersey USA havent been able to log in since monday night. almost 7 days of no play. I hope CCP is going give us a little refund of not being able to play one tiny bit. THis is ■■■■. paying for something that i cant play is rip off

Central US here. Have often not been able to get in at all. Times when I have are random and unpredictable. And disconnects always happen eventually. Haven’t actually logged out normally at all. lol