Version 18.05 - General Feedback

Could someone at CCP please wake up the lore team? Or maybe hire one in the first place?

There’s still nothing whatsoever about trigs on the Fiction Portal, and apparently the invasion is not interesting enough to make World News either.

9 Likes

Concord only controls stations in their own systems (where this suggestion would make a lot of sense). It’s sorta like the UN–they don’t trump sovereignty of the empires.

What’s Concord got to do with it? I was talking about the Factions.

What event?
If you mean 3rd chapter of invasion - it rocks :smiley:

Minor issue but Dazh Stribozha wreck seems to be showing the Orca wreck instead of its own

2 Likes

Believe me, I enjoy a huge brawl as much as anyone and TiDi is necessary… but then CCP posts some big thing about how they are going to use Fidelity FX to do PIXEL SHARPENING…
Maybe someone at CCP should learn what “potato mode” is… and why we all turn off every last freakin graphics doo-dad when dropping in to a big brawl.

Entry in to “Big Idaho Spud” mode is pretty easy now, but what about “Baked Potato” mode? I mean turn off every last smidgen of crap that adds to lag??? Please???

Only in Factional Warfare space.

3 Likes

Came for more info on those Dazh Stribozha ships.
Will these be the Triglavian Industrial?

Hi everyone, Is this update supposed to be well over a gigabyte?
I’m downloading a gigantic amount of stuff here and at terrible speed ( 113.3 kb/s ).
I started to realize I was having a problem after it had been cranking for what felt like an extra long time, and looking at it now I wont be able to use the launcher for several hours at best…

Cant log in, stuck on the black screen before character selection. Patch not downloading or unpacking. Can’t be bothered reinstalling.

back to the xbox then…

:red_circle: Cool thing with this login campaign for the GSM. One thing, though:

Why in Steve’s name do you not provide a link to the god damn voting page with the account logged in from which you accessed the link? This would actually make voting easier and encourage more people to vote than this login campaign since relogging to each of your accounts is a hideous thing. Not to mention that this Vote campaign is hidden behind this useless Daily Login campaign since the tab for the Voting campaign is – yet again – dark indicating an inactive tab instead of bright telling you to look there.

Heck, I would even be positively intrigued if you had added a general link to the voting page so that you can easily access it.

How in Bob’s Glory can CCP keep failing at encouraging, intuitive, proactive UI design EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. they do something so simple?

1 Like

This! It’s strange have history tab and not have a single timestamp. I understand that it might be useless to place a order creation date when you’re constantly updating the order by 0.01 but it might help.

Has anyone else noticed increased difficulty in scanning for signatures? I run the same fit on the same pilot 2-3 times a day for wormhole patrol, but have noticed it’s much harder to scan down signatures since the last patch (the prior one, not todays)

. Using a Cheetah with Cov Ops 4. T2 launcher and Sisters probes and two gravity capacitors shows my signal strength at 113. Despite this I have to go to minimal radius to scan some signatures and can’t full resolve superior sleeper caches at all.

Have anyone encountered the weapon sound problem and the no mwd sound thing it is quite frustrating

I’ve noticed something similar, but I suspect they’ve decreased the efficiency of Rangefinding but increased the efficiency of Pinpointing to compensate. Purely a subjective impression but that’s what I seem to be experiencing. I’m not having any failures to scan, and only had to resort to manual modifying the probe layout for that ‘last couple of percent’ a couple of times over perhaps 100 scans in the last 2 weeks.

They seem to have made a real mess of sounds in all sorts of areas. It’s worth trying ‘Verify cache’, but didn’t work for me.

Thank you for new music CCP!

Hmm. why does it seem to me there’s more in those patches then in the official patch notes? Yesterday there were 1.2 Gb patches (Music? 1.2 Gb? R U kiddin’ me?). Today - around 100 Mb. MB the developers are preparing for something brand new? Hope so!

THAT about sums up ccp anymore! LOL

So, hey, just noticed something… while you guys were updating the attributes on the Council Diplomatic Shuttle…

You couldn’t take the time to update this, since you’ve cut it down to 1 summit/year, so the CSM members can’t take the time to actually build meaningful rapport w/the devs?

Or, apparently, even do a quick re-touch on the SARO SKIN for it?

1 Like