Version 18.05 - General Feedback

You can be an enemy of the empires and a criminal but still dock. What is your rationale for making this extra specially punishing?

can i have your isk ?

ā€œI know the answer but i will not tell youā€ - what a kindergarden. And no, you channel is the most uninspiring iĀ“ve seen for quiet a few years.

Why not ? I could transfer something like 60 billion ISK to you, but nahhhhhā€¦ If you like this game so much, earn by yourself.

Raravoss is now lowsec, creating an ā€œislandā€ of Sasiekko, Myyhera, and Netsalakka.

3 Likes

interesting, that you can watch, all the videos i made, in 6 minutesā€¦ but hey its okā€¦ you must be a very fast lightspeed user - do you ? maybe you enlighten us, how to do that, maybe this is possible the chance to get tidi solvedā€¦

1 Like

Please let Niarja be next :slight_smile:

Garth

2 Likes

LetĀ“s see: one video is 30 secs and isā€¦pointing out that ā€¦ trig weapon looks kinda like an altered star (hey, the sun looks like an orange, what could this mean?!).

2 basicly identical videos ā€œme for CSM 15ā€. Boy, my non-existing CSM campaign video is better than this LSD trip of a video.

ASCEE video will not be commented, nothing to comment there.

22:34 long video is about youā€¦ flying aroundā€¦ and doing stuff at jove observatory. IĀ“ve done that as well.

What exactly should i be inspired by? By this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GN0MS4I520 ?

Pls, get back in the box and take it easy with drugs.

I agree 100%.

Faction War players canā€™t dock in opposing enemy stations so the same game mechanic should apply to all Capsuleers who assist the Triglavians in gaining control of High Sec systems.

9 Likes

Daro Mozu, thanks for watching the videos.

The most important point here, is that you think about that video, right ? The Video CCP shared is a video, where a dreadnough flys UPwards to to sun, then pointing out something, without saying anything (yes you should think about that), because humans often think similar, without saying somethingā€¦

The thing here is, that you may shouldnt be that agressive, and think about - what ? Havent you ever not playing Shadowrun or Dungeons and Dragons and occour following situation.

ā€œYou are traped in a room, you know there must be an exit. There is a picture on the wall with a face, and 2 eyesā€, what would you do ?

Without saying anything, you possible put your fingers in to the two eyes. Thatas predictable. And yes, maybe the doors open, if this is so planned.

If CCP, and others (maybe myself included), are planning something, they want to point you in a different direction right ?

I am not here, to spoiler and say, do that or do this. Its the thing, about how you think about the whole situation, and if you are searching for answers, or if you just let your agression (like the red dot behaviour) flow around and take over your mind ?

This is just a good meaning from me.

People do but I wish theyā€™d stop.

Br, the entire Minmatar Republic :wink:

I prefer to put actual game mechanics on top of everything else, because they are what actually matters. Remember Caroline star, how much could it mean and how little i did actualy result in.

2 Likes

Nope.

Umm, yup.

2 Likes

Yep this is brill. CCPlease more random stuff like this.

Removed Portrait Screen from the Character Creation.

This is a pretty big change. I understand that the portrait screen can be changed at any time and that this removal does streamline the flow for a new player to get into the game. On the other hand, the portrait screen in this game is pretty good and could make a good impression on newbies.

At the very least, add some text telling the player that ā€œYou create the basic look for your character here, you can modify your created character further in the game at any timeā€.

Edit: on a second thought, please put this back in. I really enjoyed making portraits for multiple characters by modifying both their bone structure/skin and posing/lighting/clothes at the same time. Now that these two processes are split apart, this has been made impossible.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t you notice heā€™s staying Alpha on his 7(!) accounts ? So itā€™s not a matter of principle then, just a cheapskating hissy-fitā€¦

EDENCOM jammers in arbitrary unmarked lowsec systems are making JF logistics rather tedious, and turn providing public JF services into a minefield.

If it was a rare occurrence and/or restricted to invaded systems then fine, but currently three systems on my route are jammed, and I can get around only one of them.

1 Like

I have to admit, that I really like the changes. It makes the EVE universe less static and a bit unpredictable. So new opportunities for new adventures. Well done, CCP.

3 Likes

I fail to see the problem here. Are you saying EVE should only be chaotic for high security players but routine and safe and predictable for everyone else?

Adapt.

6 Likes