Version 18.05 - General Feedback

No they wanna us to freak out and delete the game already

hiā€¦ greetings wonderfull and very happy capsuleersā€¦

sooo ā€¦does this mean only for low and null
and HS is cut out from the action ???

what a coincidence there is no feedback link :slight_smile:

"To coincide with the end of Gathering Storm and the release of the new EDENCOM ship line, the Lightning Strikes event will run from 11:00 UTC on 15 June to 11:00 UTC on 29 June.

With secret Upwell Covert Research Facilities in lowsec and parts of nullsec having come under attack and been destroyed by Rogue Drones, Capsuleers can enter the sites and face off against the Rogue Drones, looting the Upwell tech from the wreckage.

In addition, each event site offers the chance of spawning a rare escalation that can be investigated for additional rewards."

1 Like

Yup, thats exactly what it means. :psyccp:

1 Like

:red_circle:

Now that Trig shits supporters have finally been called traitors, when will empire forces deny them docking rights in empire stations?

6 Likes

Yeah I think empires must do that

1 Like

I donā€™t know about that but how about at least tagging them suspect if they rep the trigs / shoot the navies, instead of CONCORD protecting them when they are at it? :smiley:

5 Likes

WTF did you do CCP, my clients are freezing and not responding after 5-10 mins and bloody taskmanager wont respond and end up having to hard reset the PC and not to mention the bloody client in game settings are reset to default after the crash so i am left with setting up al the client window and shortcut setting from scratch. bloody irritating. fix the god damn ā– ā– ā– ā–  FFS.

Odd, I donā€™t see 25,000 other people complaining about this - could it possibly be your own system thatā€™s at fault, rather than CCP ? :thinking:

I have tested on multiple comps, thersā€™ no way that thereā€™s a system issue on all of them. if you donā€™t run multiple account then you donā€™t know the problem.

1 Like

:red_circle: Thank you CCP. 3 disconnects from all my characters in the last hour. This is an amazing gameplay experience.

1 Like

:red_circle: And another thank you CCP. There is no way to figure out remotely if a low sec system is jammed by Edencom cyno jammers.

2 Likes

Why? Gallante betrayers are still allowed to dock in State facilities. The Amarr dont bar unruly minmatar, either.

@CCP_Dopamine / @CCP_Aurora Any word of when we are going to be able to use SKINS/Skillbooks that we get on the Daily Logins like any other SKINS/Skillbooks rather than them being immediately attached to a character?

The current iteration is frankly, pants on head stupid as if I want to have 3 characters on one account bearing the CONCORD skin on their Diplomatic Shuttles, then I canā€™t, as I am allowed One (1) SKIN for that ship, and no more as you actively denying a market that existed quite happily. Or perhaps you could evolve the SKIN system so that instead of getting it per character, you get it per account to use on ALL characters.

6 Likes

Yep, CCP has a real disconnect with itā€™s true player base. It seems to cater to spazzy players now who are willing to toss money at them for useless things, who wants an unbalanced game with asinine features, and wellā€¦the list just goes on. I hung in there for the past few years to see if it would get better, but it isnā€™t. The Forsaken Fortress patch did it for me, and after I saw what followed with the whole invasion event I was glad I left. Just waiting for my accounts to lapse now. I might consider coming back if they get their act together, but I canā€™t see that happening anytime soon. It really is a shame, they JUST got the game looking nice and had to s*** all over it. Oh well, guess when their new players get bored and jump to another ā€œnew releaseā€ which is what happens with those types of players, the company can finally enjoy its well earned meritorious karma.

3 Likes

Can I have your stuff ?

Dear Motherfucking CCP, Please remove the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Cyno Jammer from the Low secs, I cant Move my ā– ā– ā– ā–  . The ā– ā– ā– ā–  is going on?

2 Likes

I really, but really hope that the one who desighned the new undocking camera script ALWAYS LOOKS ONLY AT HIS GARAGE when he rides out his car. Every time he does that i hope he NEVER LOOKS at the road AHEAD, but ONLY BACK AT HIS GARAGE. Iā€™d really like to see that happen in real life. And I hope he really admires his own garage so much heā€™s looking only at it whide going out on the road.

Soā€¦ Who knows how to switch back to the old undocking camera script? As every normal rider iā€™m interested in looking at the road ahead, but not at the garage I just came out.

1 Like

certainly with the patch on the 15th the sound thing will be addressed and we can all go back to playing as we have before the fuckeryā€¦ i meanā€¦ i believe ā€¦ i have hope and faith in CCP i know those guys are working hardā€¦ i know they got a spaghetti bowl of codeā€¦ and i know they are at the very fringes of sanity keeping it togetherā€¦

so are weā€¦ the sameā€¦ exceptā€¦ we pay for itā€¦ you get paid for itā€¦

it really just comes down to that.

fix.

sound.

relax.

2 Likes

I tried to read the patch notes. Itā€™s easier to read the fallout from the players on the forum. Thanks to the community, I think I understand what you did.

Now fix my Ikitursa, please.

2 Likes

Eve is dying ! News at 11 !!!