Version 18.06 - General Feedback

Their sever is still borked, the new content bugged, and they have login and sound issues currently

Don’t tell him that, he might decide not to leave…

1 Like

ya but still better than the shitstorm update eve put out this time, actually been improved a lot though.

4 Likes

I would agree if Frontier answered my tickets.

At least CCP does.

they’ve always answered mine, but then again I usually put in everything they could ask for in the first place. I do the same for CCP the few times I actually file a ticket, however the experience is completely different, and Frontier takes a bit more time to actually investigate something instead of the standard no you always seem to get from CCP on most things.

1 Like

I guess you arent a lifetime pass holder with Frontier.

They seem to basically shove us to the back of the queue, which is bizairre.

:red_circle: Thank you CCP for another round of chat russian roulette. Chat died and I lost chat channels again from my active stacks. Great.

3 Likes

my is like this from the beginning why?

Sorry dude, the triglavians have invaded your science project.

2 Likes

With the damage increase, the ships seem much more useful. Still would like more high slots for at least the cruiser (maybe 2 high slots) and the battleship have 3 high slots but I can’t complain too much. Thanks for the great update.

1 Like

:red_circle: This is amazing:

https://dscan.info/v/0744a17f167b

:red_circle: Since when do modules take damage when your ship goes into hull damage?

They always have actually, it just used to be such a low amount it took getting to about 25% hull before it registered

1 Like

:red_circle: Interesting. However, I also get module damage when I just have 10% or 30% hull damage.

ya they have slightly increased the RN Jesus factor as to when it starts happening, I’ve had it happen at one bar out of hull, and I’ve had it not happen on 50% hull, it seems to vary with no real pattern. But modules do have an hp value. It might be interesting to see if CCP ever considers adding that to hull HP of the ship and how damage would be spread there, but that would be a long and difficult thing to code, and I doubt the same people that came up with this patch have the intellect to do it properly

4 Likes
  • Players can now log out to the Character Selection screen instead of exiting the game when changing characters.

I love you CCP, after all this time…

3 Likes

Graphics:

• Fixed an issue that caused the size of the Thunderbird’s boosters to be too large.

Thunderbirds are go!

3 Likes

:red_circle: Why do you not get any LP for destroying Trig roaming spawns in Invasion systems? They are a huge threat, they roam around all the system, you are supposed to hunt them, yet you don’t get any rewards for doing so besides a bit of influence gain. You have to put in more effort to get to them than just warping from EC/MiC/MaC, but you are worse off.

4 Likes

image shortcut for logoff?

1 Like

So here’s a good question, post event, any idea how we’ll get ammo for the edencom stuff?