Version 18.10 - General Feedback

They do, but you need 3+ standing with them to use it.
Fitting is 1+, repair service is 2+, clone bay and reprocessing are both 3+, and industry is 4+.
I guess I could have been more active during the last period if the invasion.

1 Like

I’ve been checking belts in my character’s home region (Esoteria). A system with -0.2 true sec had just Kernite varieties in the belt. Nothing else. a -0.9 system had Kernite, Pyroxeres, Bistot and Mercoxit. No Arkonor. That would be a 100% reduction in Arkonor.

Patch downloaded, launcher restarted: “Error. Could not copy files for Tranquility”

RIP Old Nalvula Boys.

Is this a confirmation that these entities will stay in these systems then.

Also what if i want to avoid edencon ones but not trig? or visa versa.

This is truly nuts, seriously, who green lights this stuff. sme systems are cut off to me unless i go via low or null, others are so far away it just isnt worth travelling. This is no longer a sandbox but a playpen

4 Likes

Sarcasm on* is not that this was reported days ago sarcasm off*

Can we please have an option to remove this while in no 3D mode?

1 Like

have seen some epic grade of you didn’t bother to test this before launch but ya the mess today is of a whole new level of cluster frack on ccp side did they lay off the bug test teams

the jumpgates are working again :hugs:

We do not use the “I”-word here.

SO where can we find Spodumain ?

On the Test Servers its available from Moon Mining

I’m getting this as well. Seems to be audio related. I cut back on graphics quality and set Limit Active Sounds which has improved things but I still get audio drop-outs and momentary freeze now and again. Only since today’s patch just to be clear.

1 Like

just me?? bevore patch all ok after patch hefty fps drops and short freezes?

2 Likes

SO where can we find Spodumain ?

On the Test Servers its available from Moon Mining

Please reinstate gate warnings about entering Edencom and trig systems

Please reinstate old fonts

15 Likes

Am i the only one who is getting nauseua from the new way to render the font? even on small like it used to be before? it has way too much contrast now. Takes too much energy from the eyes read clustered text.

Please CCP why did you do this, this makes no sense it hurts my eyes. Imagine reading a mail with this and everything else is dark.

Before:

After

13 Likes

I don’t remember the last time I posted on Forums, so take this as a sign that my feedback is coming from the very bottom of my heart. Not even feedback; a cry for help:

This font is ruining my experience with Eve Online.

I know it might sound silly - how can something so small be so serious to a player at the same time?
I wear glasses and regularly moisturize my eyes, yet still, even though 99% of the things I can see or read perfectly well, this font just makes me feel nauseous. I am literally unable to play for an extended period of time.

Please let us revert this, at least on a single-client basis.

Thank you.

15 Likes

I feel the same :slight_smile: This is not ok.

6 Likes

Can’t turn off ominous Triglavian music because it’s not controlled by the music settings. It’s “Atmosphere” - part of ambient background sounds. So, to get rid of it I have to turn off all station and solar system sounds.

1 Like

All these foolish people still giving CCP money, SOO glad I stopped paying months ago.

I saw this train wreck coming.

4 Likes