Version 18.11 - General Feedback

If you read the tooltip, the % changes every 25 hours.

1 Like

Edencom standings gained in Chapter 3 still only have downsides without granting any benefits or standings-locked accesses. (Same goes for Edencom standings gained now by shooting triglavians, of course, but at least now people have the information that this will be the case before opening fire.)

There has been zero comments from CCP acknowledging that they even think this is a problem, let alone that thereā€™s plans for something to fix the discrepancy.

Howā€™s CCP Burgerā€™s coffee today?

6 Likes

thats something I hear as an apology since 10+ years in EvE - You just have to get used to it -
if it sucks : it just sucks
and judging by changing the playability into ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  more and more, there will be soon enough a point
where I will stop getting used to anything here anymore.
If the people working on the UI just do stuff how u would do it in a workspace / excel / adobe wtf ever environment, then sorry this still is a videogame - not some programmer workspace.
there is a difference between what I do at work in an Office Tools Software Environment and what I do in Game.

3 Likes

thatā€™s been there for ages my friendā€¦

This reminds me of when Jump and Bridge were right next to each other on the Titan drop down menu. Ah, hilariously good times were had by all.

Well, except maybe the titan pilots.

1 Like

How TF are these locations chosen for the challenge ?!?!!?

Did you program it in to pick the FURTHEST possible system from present location ?!

I have on toon in in a system next to Jita BUT NO ā€¦ THEY HAVE TO GO 47 JUMPs for their task. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Also having an option on the task to right click and select SELECT DESTINATION could have been a nice easy tool.

This event is a big Fail ā€¦ once again !

2 Likes

And then they give you tasks to go stupid distance like 48 Jumps from Jita to shoot a firework at a parade ship when thereā€™s a perfectly good one one system over !!
They seem to be mastering making a game as boring and dreary as possible !

4 Likes

Came to post a feedback but looks like Iā€™m not the only one, at 30-40 seconds per jump (if you are fast), go shoot something 46j away (and then another 46j back home) is just not even close to what iā€™d describe as an 1 hour spent having fun. And thatā€™s highsec to highsec (with trigs gatecamping unless you changed something in the last 2 days).
This with 2 characters, one in jita who will need to shoot in tash murkon and one close to amarr that needs to shoot in jitaā€¦

2 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine
Light effects (reflections) seems to be off and messed up on capsules after update, is this a known issue? didnā€™t see it in that post

1 Like

Thereā€™s market entries for the jita 4-4 apparel, but not the skins (or the Celebration Crates). It would be cool if there were though, because Iā€™d rather just buy the skins than fly all over new eden to get them.

4 Likes

For the love of BoB, please, PLEASE put these ā€œshoot the titanā€ events into agency with a SET DESTINATION button.

All the help chats are filled with ā€œwhere 2 find titanā€ every single time one of these events is released.

Itā€™s a total mess and it shouldnā€™t be that hard for players to participate.
Itā€™s not even like this is the first event of its kind and itā€™s still a mess.

jackie chan

9 Likes

Isnā€™t this the missing Caldari Day parade from September?

3 Likes

someone mentioned earlier the disproportionate effect of dbs/ess on various regions of NULL. they mentioned the npc areas. I am concerned with drone lands. other areas get loot drops in addition to bounties. so the ESS only impacts a portion of their income potential. in dronelands. there is no loot from ordinary npcs. perhaps a fair balance would be to bring back alloys or crap loot drops that can be crushed into minerals would be fair given that the DBS/ESS impacts 100% of the income from ratting.

3 Likes

A few ā€œfeaturesā€ found in the ESS part of the agency via BjornBee.

1. If you edit either min main bank value or min reserve bank value nothing shows up. And that is no matter what value you set. Even if you set it manually back to the original value.

2. If you set reset all you can use those to filter as long as you donā€™t change the values.

3. Some way to sort the results. Biggest Main bank, Reserver Bank, Closest should probably help a lot.

And then changes I think would make it easier and more user friendly to use.

1. It looks like it makes a full search every time I change a value which takes a bit to much time to feel responsive. If you change the min/max values on the bounty risk modifier and click it up or down one tick at a time it looks like it does one full search per click. So if I click 20 times on min value to narrow the results I have to see 20 full searches each time. I wouldnā€™t mind a 5 min cache or something so I donā€™t have to call the server every time I search, would make it feel more responsive.

2. I would like the min max values to be separated. So one for min and one for max. So I can say give me everything that has minimum 110% but everything above or vice versa. Now I have to set both even if Iā€™m only interested in one value.

5 Likes

With the recent (2-3 months) daily gifts spam everything thatā€™s under 50k SP or a good skin is ā€œmehā€ :x

1 Like

Solo Marauderā€¦in nullā€¦stealing the ESS?!? You do realize you canā€™t use a MJD within 75 km of the ESS? Honestly, i think null denizens would be overjoyed to see someone try that, lol

it depends on time zone and how many active pilots a group has. a solo marauder is tough on smaller corps trying to build a life in NULL

anti- aliasing is bugged . if you have it on , your probscanner is fukked

1 Like

Have you notified CCP about this notification window notification message error??

Did the task on 2 accounts and seems on one the task completed tho no reward crate in redeeming ā€¦ still hasnā€™t shown up after DT either ā€¦ a bug ?

Very anti-climatic after going 40 odd jumps :pouting_cat: