Version 18.12 - Known Issues

press F for elder fleet ratting

1 Like

then what is this message say if you are OMEGA!!! 20201208_115724|375x500

Funny how you implement the most loved/favored mechanics (capital rolling, plugging frigholes, no SP loss) completely by accident.

1 Like

This isn’t an issue. This is how it should be now that those ships have been nerfed pretty heavily.

I have the same problem. wrote to tech support. waiting for an answer

New Salvage Drone II and its Blueprint does not show in the search window results:

I didn’t go through all the posts and replies, but I noticed ingame that assist drones doesn’t really work anymore. The drones go towards the assisted pilot, but you can’t seem to able to make them go aggressive and attack your target, they just keep following idle the assited pilot.

1 Like

Do the ICE Anomalie spawn in the same Region / Constellation or do they spawn in hole EVE ?

I didn’t get Daily Missions.
The ones where usually you should kill npc to get SP.
It’s just me, or others didn’t get it to? Is this planed and should be like this?

1 Like

Just can’t start the game.
1 Like

would also like clarification on ICE BELT respawning locations.
the drone assist change is yet anotheer slap at ratters that generate the aggro with one ship but have more than one assisting. this is NOT afk ratting.

Got the same problem with R&D agents ~90RP/ day --> ~20RP /day . Guess they feel neglected because I waited so long to have a conversation with them. :grinning:

3 Likes

Drone Assist was broken with the patch. Assist still requires active targeting/actions by the person being assisted, but the drones aren’t engaging like they are supposed to.

3 Likes

The “Description” tab in the character information window with the generic faction/school flavour text is gone. Didn’t see this mentioned in the patch notes or see the lines removed on Hoboleaks so not sure if this is intentional.

1 Like

Everbody knew it, but nobody report it

according to current sources, this is not a bug. you can’t check the assist in pvp?

out of interest, could we maybe get a confirmation on if the drone bunny not working in pve/pvp fleets is working as intended.

Yeh, hoping for the same thing.

> The ‘Aggressive’ behavior setting of drones will now only cause drones to respond to direct offensive actions taken by another Capsuleer (player) or their controlled drones. Drones will no longer automatically attack NPCs when their behavior is set to aggressive.

Drone Assist no longer working against NPCs

Setting drones to assist will make the drones orbit the assisted target.
The drones are not responding to any direct offensive actions when used in assist mode against NPCs.
Is this intended?

3 Likes

The change was documented as specifically limited to “aggressive” behaviour. Drone bunny behaviour worked just fine with drones set to passive - so the change in behaviour is either unintended, or was not communicated.

2 Likes