Version 19.01 - General Feedback

I wonder: How many people have used the super cap Recloner yet?

A bit of a bummer but at least something I guess.
Couldnt care less about yet another unimmersive, lore breaking event, cluttering my UI.

1 Like

So, @CCP_Dopamine, Iā€™ve noticed that now weā€™re getting a lot more ā€˜your sensors are still aligningā€™ messages on gates and jump gates. During that time, modules wonā€™t activate on the ship trying to jumpā€”like hardenersā€”but you can still get locked up and shot while youā€™re waiting to jump.

If Iā€™d have fewer raw HP, Iā€™d have a lossmail to demonstrate this. :stuck_out_tongue: 39P, about 16:25 EVE. Iā€™m sure the logs show nothing.

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine Since the race thing is gone can we ask for one more small change then please?

If the idea is to more inclusive for all races of New Eden then surely we as an Amarr character should be able to wear Caldari clothing? And vise versa. If that Gallente citizen wants to wear an Amarr robe, let him be.

I soo long to wear the sleeveless open Caldari jacket to show my Amarr old mans abs. The people of New Eden deserve it to see it.

4 Likes

In the mission ā€œDred Pirateā€, destroying the title character in either the first or second room after the starting gate yields only an empty wreck; there is no implant drop. If you do destroy her in the one of the first two rooms, she shows up again in the last room regardless. You only get credit for one kill, however. Has happened the last 4 times I have run the mission. Bug report has been submitted.

1 Like

my launcher stopped working. Cant play. Uninstalled game, tried to re-install and I canā€™t even install the game now since the launcher crashes.

Verfying cache integrity didnā€™t work either.

2 Likes

Unless they modify the way logi and boosting work etc - the optimal formation is always going to be a ball. You cant spread out as you always have to remain at range of some fixed point. So maybe it will look good in the warp tunnel but formations can never be a thing in actual game play.

2 Likes
1 Like

PLEASE!! Leave lt like it isā€¦ it was perfect in 1994 !

Please ! Jump animation is still annoying ! Let us opt out ! Itā€™s also still broken mechanically like it was last time, and the autoselection of next gate issue is still there (although I personally donā€™t really care about that one, itā€™s a very frequent question and annoyance to players).

I would like to request an option to turn off the flashy, jumpie, zoomie grid in your face effect. After a few jumps, I kinda want to :face_vomiting:

Thank you in advance,
Syd

1 Like

Dear @CCP_Dopamine @CCP_Aurora @ccp_rise @ccp_karkur @CCP_Convictā€¦ Iā€™m asking this here because thereā€™s no feedback thread for your latest update announcement yetā€¦

Sooooā€¦ the Revelation is an interdictor now? Does this mean there are dreadnought changes coming, or will the Rev be getting bubble launchers?

Is the Sabre getting XL turret slots, perchance, since itā€™s no longer listed as an interdictor?

6 Likes

Yes. I count myself among them. I would say also that it is not so minor. The RPG elements are what really impart meaning upon this game.

2 Likes

I read that announcement too and found it baffling.

2 Likes

Thumbs up to a quality comedy post there. :wink:

I, too, was looking for a thread to react to the new devblogā€¦ more to react to the marauder changes as I (used to) fly all 4 as I trained into each of them with the respective BS 5 but havenā€™t really for 2+ years now.

But yeah, I noticed the 1 Dread stuck under the 3 Dictorsā€¦ wasnā€™t SURPRISED to not see the Sabre there getting buffs, but was quite surprised to see the Rev in its place! ;D

Ah wait, someoneā€™s done it in Comms ā†’ General, at least: Bastions of War

I donā€™t know if anyone else is having disconnect problems but since the patch many of my sessions are disconnecting far more regularly than previously.

Ie. Before - 1 or 2 disconnects per week
Now - 3 or 4 disconnects per day. (Had 3 in one hour yesterday)

This ā€œLoad Chargesā€ addition is really cool. In some instances much better than dragging ammo or fiddling with the right click menu. Well done. :slight_smile:

I think CCP have missed something! when are they going to update Jita Trade hub???

It still looks the same inside when you dock! you can still see the upgrade work outside!

1 Like

ŠøŠ²ŠµŠ½Ń‚ Š²Ń‹ ŠøсŠæŠ¾Š³Š°Š½ŠøŠ»Šø ŠæŠ¾ ŠæŠ¾Š»Š½Š¾Š¹ ŠæрŠ¾Š³Ń€Š°Š¼Š¼Šµ, Šø Š½Šµ тŠ¾Š»ŃŒŠŗŠ¾ ŠøŠ²ŠµŠ½Ń‚, Š²Ń‹ ŠæŠ¾Š³Š°Š½ŠøтŠµ ŠøŠ³Ń€Ńƒ Š²ŃŠµ Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠµ Šø Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠµ

Speaking of revivingā€¦bring the ancestry selections back, please? Such things are great for immersion and set a structure in place for character building. If newbros ask about it too much (if ancestry choice matters) then add a tool tip, donā€™t remove the whole feature.

2 Likes