Version 19.01 - Known Issues

Situation is same, cannot start EVE launcher on my Windows 7 PC

3 Likes

Same issue as described by dboz Tadaruwa hereas well.

2 Likes
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: evelauncher.exe
Application Version: 1875.733.1441.0
Application Timestamp: 602bdc50
Fault Module Name: Qt5WebEngineCore.dll
Fault Module Version: 5.15.2.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 5fad3819
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 02bbf393
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
1 Like

Exact same error for me as well. Even after deleting and installing a new launcher,

2 Likes

I see a a rough average of maybe one in ten people like that, most are not new and they stay like that.

1 Like

Hi. Binaries updated this morning. Game is failing to load and closes, Prior to this there was warning about connection or auth failing but it still worked. Now program just closes , using win 7 if that helps

1 Like

Same problem as rest of them.

Launcher starts then I get message, launcher stoped working. Even after uninstaling eve online, deleting all old folder and fresh install loncher starts and then gives message “Launcher has stopped working”.

4 Likes

well done for breaking jumping to a cyno with the patch on the 17th. u can jup to a cyno byt system does not load till u restart. well done

1 Like

Delete the last folder in this address: C:\Users%UserName%\AppData\Local\CCP\EVE\QtWebEngine\Default\Service Worker\CacheStorage

So delete CacheStorage and run Launcher again…it will download about 1 gb or so but it will work again.

It worked for me. Seams windows 7 problem.

7 Likes

It hepls, thanks!

1 Like

Работает. Спасибо , Бро)

Unfortunately, do not work on my PC, launcher crashed when i try install.

contracts dont work also??? i tried to make some but he dont find any stations

Thank you for adding the Tutorial back to the Agency window, that will help quite a few rookies progressing again. (not mentioned in the patch notes)

As a side effect, now the new Help panel in the Agency has gone missing, the one with the useful instructional (new) videos on scanning.

3 Likes

What’s the deal with character portraits not rendering at the moment?

4 Likes

Issue " * The next Stargate on a Route in the Info Panel may not always be selected." is still not fixed. If the next item on the route is a station, 9 times out of 10 it is not selected. If one does not pay attention, the ship would jump into a random system, as a random gate is selected in the current system.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. Your solution worked like a charm for me.

2 Likes

As of today (02/17/2021) the correct gate is being highlighted in the overview list but the problem is now that about 1 out of 4 times it is not actually selecting the highlighted object (the Selected Item window is left blank which makes the entire auto-select feature pointless) and if it tries to highlight a station it fails at least half of the time (same problem as before today’s patch).

TL;DR This issue has not been properly resolved.

3 Likes

Get this guy a medal! Worked perfectly, now back to shooting space pixels!

2 Likes

If your destination of a route is a station and you are entering the destination system, the last gate is still being selected sometimes in the info panel, instead of the station.

1 Like