Version 19.03 - General Feedback

If they last a week I will be shocked.

1 Like

They have a team working on it, it’s the same team they hired to make the red dot removable. Come back in a year.

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to be thoughtful. And thought provoked by this post is purely coincidental and not intended. All thoughts brought about by this post are the sole responsibility of the people having said thoughts.

Note: while waiting for the fifteen minutes to expire I had this image of thousands of Icelandic cars being stuck in slow mode as a lava flow bears down on Reykjavík.
I bet that would provoke some thought.
“Hmm, my car is getting warm, I wonder if I should roll down the window…”
“If I get out of this alive I’m immigrating to South Korea, perhaps they will keep me safe from my own software”.
“My hair is on fire! My hair is on fire! My hair is on fire!”.
“Stop screaming back there kids! I’m trying to drive, don’t make me pull over and tell you that long ass saga about that one king who decided for us all that it would be ok to let Jehovah nerf our ice giants while buffing our fire giants. I know you hate that one”.

Wow… Fifteen minutes give one some time to come up with absurd ■■■■■■■■…

4 Likes

Blueprint for Rhea looks bugged…just missed making it before the changes :frowning:

Sorry to hear man, keep strong!

:mag: I’m on to something here …

There seems to be a button :orange_circle:. Unfortunately the devil is in the detail: you do have to remember when to press it. Time flies and a week rolls past in the blink of an eye.
/sarcasm off

1 Like

its a RED button. :open_mouth: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think you’re on to something too.

1 Like

you know what ccp you got it spot on this time with the industry changes. you have now officially destroyed it to a point where industry will no longer be an integral part of eve.
i have been an industrialist for 13 years and enjoy what i do and while i do encourage change for the better, WOW this is not just a change its a destruction and just like when agents were introduced and then subsequently removed you have gone way too far. to change industry to the degree you have this time should be done over a period of at least 6 months to a year, but no as always its lets run before we can walk attitude. SACK the developers who are doing this as they obviously dont give a rats A-- about the game. over the years i have personally built thousands of capitals for several alliances but after the jobs i have promised to finish i am shutting down all capital production until the idiots can see sense.

8 Likes

great update. difficult game interesting game !!!

are you sure you deployed the data/relic site items properly, i’m seeing empty cans on sites i’m hacking that i saw spawn…

Put the belt rats back in belts (or some replacement for them) where they belong.

1 Like

The flat %age off 12 month sub? not every 3 months, no. I used to always wait for those sales and they usually happened at best 1 time every year, one year they didn’t have one at all (maybe during the acquisition by PA period).

In any event, there IS one type of sale that they were doing every 3 months for awhile there, maybe summer 2019 till earlier this year: the buy 3 months of omega, get 3 months of MCT for 50% off type deal, tho the exact savings varied over the course of those offers. I did it 4 times in a row, but then passed on the last 2 times I saw it because my new alts were “good enough” for now.

A) you can lock a target from a character name linked in fleetchat? O_o
B) are you sure it’s 100 times more reliable? the Amazon cloud (AWS)-hosted chat servers have been on and off again super unreliable since CCP made that outsourcy decision back in March 2018…

Patch date in question: 4/13
12 month Sale date: 4/19
So definitely not the sale being discussed.

The only sale that had recently happened on subs prior to the patch was the quarterly Omega + MCT sale (offered every quarter since Q1 2020)

Roger. Thought peops meant the 12 month sub sale.

bc the point seemed to be hook people in to a full year commitment and THEN drop a big ol stinky patch day update that turns a lot of people off but you’ve already re-committed.

yeah, the omega/MCT thing is getting pretty routine at this point. and like I said, it started in summer 2019. I know bc I rolled 3 new alts that summer due to the first one of those sales.

Yes, you can do that now. The linked object if you drag it from the Selected Items window is now the exact ship and pilot.

Sure, it depends on the reliability of the chat servers (which CCP keeps sabotaging on a regular basis) but compared to broadcasting reliability, it is much more accurate in high tidi, laggy environments. In that fight, our FC called a few targets via broadcast and via chat link. It took the broadcast real minutes to come through and we had been locking or even shooting the targets already by then. As long as the chats work relatively flawlessly, this is a neat alternative to the tidi-stricken broadcasting system.

1 Like

The changes from the Blueprints is not bad, but the access to the boostergases is the same as befor, i calculated a bit and i noticed that the amount and what can be harvested in Gassites is to less. I thought that these Gasclouds should be increased into low and nullsec? I also talked to a few Players which are big industrials in my Alliance and we thought the the mats should be a bit better reachable.
The last Updates in the last month are all about to slow down the production and to push the PVP players forward, but when those guys are not able to fund there self is not our problem. CCP should also do anything angainst the boring cloakycampers, which serch just for kills and not for fights. In my opinion did CCP goes a way to far in the wrong direction.

kind regards

1 Like

The idea of you hacking cans is quite foreign to me, I thought you mostly eliminated the Amarr and their collaborators the Caldari

i’ve been doing my own production for over a year, and even to me as a rookie industrialist, these changes are backwards, badly deployed and inherently hindering the goals CCP are trying to reach.

3 Likes

Dunno when it happened, but I just found out that CCP improved the View Contents feature for looking into and checking container contents. The window now behaves like a normal hangar window or container when you open it in when you are at the location. This is really cool. Much appreciated. :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

CCP вы считаете нормальными ценами?