Version 19.05 - General Feedback

I found that the agencies agent finder sorts agents by the distance based on the shortest route regardless of route settings. ( e.g. if you search ministry of internal order agents from jita, agents are sorted based on the distance passing through Ahbazon. )
Please fix the agency to select safer route, or let the players to select which path the distance based on.

3 Likes

edit: mwd works near new gates, just tried it

So, uh did something happen with the bonus to the new nullification module on the pacifier??? The cooldown was like 10-20 secs now it 130… Was it just completely removed? Kind of a crappy change imo. I can deal with the extra module, spent time refitting and now it takes me sooo much longer to get where I’m going…

wormholes are the real way to travel :wink:

I’ve no idea if they did or not, and whether or not they did… is kind of irrelevant. People make life-affecting decisions every day without a moment’s thought. On a scale of one to ‘give a crap’, I gotta say, ‘Oh no, he didn’t get an aggression timer in lowsec’ doesn’t quite rate a 0.

No, that is the whole point, they are changing things without a full understanding and making a mess.

Putting this in low sec is a design error, plain and simple, forgetting to add an aggression flag is a second design error.

People with a full understanding of the game see that plain as day.

And CCP is selling ammo and implants for real money (from the latest pack in the store):

500,000 Skill Points
110 PLEX
Catalyst Sapphire Sungrazer SKIN
Cormorant Ghostbird SKIN
Coercer Ardishapur SKIN
Talwar Valklear Glory SKIN.
100x Cap Booster 150
6x Agency ‘Pyrolancea’ DB3 Dose I booster
Eifyr and Co. ‘Rogue’ Acceleration Control AC-601 implant.

CCP at it again with Salami Tactics.

2 Likes

Arguing that it’s a mistake is totally reasonable. Claiming it’s against the principles of EVE, when the decisions these guys make determine those principles, isn’t.

Especially because, let’s face it ‘this was a stupid-ass mistake, CCP’ is kinda one of the foundational principles of EVE, y’know? :wink:

3 Likes

Description from shuttles:

Immune to Interdiction Sphere Launcher, Warp Disruption Field Generator and Mobile Small, Medium and Large Warp Disruptor

The ship is not immune to the ISL, it’s immune to Surgical Warp Disrupt Probe and Warp Disrupt Probe. If you list the module and not the ammo, it implies that this ship is also immune to the Stasis Webification Probe, which it is not… or is it? :thinking:

Their online player count certainly seems to be shrinking like a salami.

1 Like

Normaly i don’t side with the theorist about ccp turning eve into a pay to win ( or pay to skip progress, or whatever new term is in the mind this days ) but, putting implant on a pack seem a move that EA would do

2 Likes

Never fear, with the revenue from those new packs they don’t need players! Oh wait…

3 Likes

Because they want to keep trapping people into paying money for plex to inject SP to get new skills or to buy ships and modules for the NBT (Next Big Thing). Then once a certain percentage of the player base has started participating in the NBT, they nerf it and introduce a new NBT and start the cycle all over again. They’ve been doing this for at LEAST the last 3 years since I returned to the game from a 10 year hiatus.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you

Bugreport it.

Existing players are not the target audience, for $30 better value can be goton the open market :frowning:

With yesterday’s update, if you have the system map window open (the one that pops up from the probe scanner window), when you restart the game, the dscan cone/sphere is no longer synchronised with the ship’s actual location. You can warp around the system, the dscan sphere will remain centered on the sun.

Steps to reproduce:

1. open the system map via the probes scan window.
  2. log out
  3. log in
    You will get the screenshot I am attaching to this post.

100% reproducible, based on 4 or 5 game restarts.

2 Likes

Soooo… Now that they made it much harder to catch anything they buff blops. Roflmao.

1 Like

more half baked changes by CCP - this is really at a point now where EVE is just another money grabbing online game as so many others - the moment one develops a tactic that works CCP will without a fail enforce a change or a nerf to ruin it all, which of course can only be combated by spending more hard earned ISK or PLEX - it really isn’t much fun anymore - CCP -stop making idiotic barely tested changes or loose players

1 Like

it’s a point to view, the buff blops make them more interesting to me and my friends