Version 19.08 - Known Issues

Not sure how you missed it @CCP_Dopamine , but this needs adding to your list:

Imgur

2 Likes

The only things I see listed under graphics bugs is ship skins and ship icons. Which means they have missed (or ignored) the complaints about the scaling of the menus - and there have been many complaints.

Large resolutions have big gaps as you illustrated. And small resolutions are just ridiculous. I can only see 2 skill rows. And if anything is training time and buttons overlap, as well as skill names in the queue being cut off.

So I guess they see it as a great design feature and not a bug. Very confusing to me.

2 Likes

Can I have your stuff (that you dont want?)

New bad thing about the new skill window that makes it worse than the previous skill menu: Progress bars in the queue are gone which makes it impossible to see how far unallocated skillpoint reach. Only if you hover your mouse over the progressbar at the very bottom right corner of the window you see progress bars. How is this considered making it easier to figure things out at all?

Furthermore, for some inexplicable reason, the progress bars that do show up change colors between white and gray with each other skill after a certain number of skills in my queue. The first 10 skills are all white but then there’s a gray bar, then white again, then gray again and so on. What information or meaning is this supposed to convey?

1 Like

If you merge the character sheet with another window, the avatar side does not display.
This therefore means you cannot click the ‘Skills’ button and there is no other way other than alt x to access the skillsheet

Data sites are not spawning for the event in nullsec (not sure about hs, low or whs)

At one point today each site (wormholes, data/relics, gas sites, combat sites and ore sites) inside a wormhole I was in got a second signature assigned to it. So at one point the number of signatures and anomalies just doubled.

For a Data site that was RQJ now both signatures RQJ and PGY point to the same data site.

This holds for all Signatures and Anomalies in system.

Bug report: EBR-224061

I have the same issue - the only way you can tell the “Real” sig ID from the “Ghost” Sig ID is by the description - the ghost one just says “Data”

All sigs are totally broken. I’m in a system which has signatures from earlier this afternoon but now all the signatures are completely new while the old things of the earlier signatures are still there. Great stuff.

Now I launched probes and ran a scan cycle and that made the old signatures reappear. @CCP_Swift said on twitch that this is only cosmetic but this is decidedly not only cosmetic.

And now my probes going bonkers and spread out all over the map:

2 Likes

Confirm you broke the Wormhole space, very bad patching ! @CCP_Dopamine

9 signature on my main player and then 16 signature after a single scan probe with my 2nd character, both in the same system. I have 2 signature for each wormhole, 2 difference ID for the same location. You have broke wormholes!

Seriously, where is the quality control? this patch is just a total garbage switching UI for useless and bigger windows then making the god damn game unplayable. Wake up @CCP !!

7 Likes

I also much preferred the older skills UI.
Perhaps the new UI is the default for new characters, but there’s an option to use switch back to older UI?
Much love! <3

2 Likes

When I scan with my probes, all the sigs remain at 0%.

1 Like

I’ve been scanning signatures and I have noticed that I find sites that are already completed and should despawn. They do not siplay on hud and appear after the first scan. Please do something about it.

1 Like

Consumed AIR Astro-Acquisition Booster and AIR Astro-Pinpointing Booster and both are not listed in bonuses displayed by Probe Scanner window. Scan Deviation and Scan Duration show only bonuses from Skills, Modules and Implants. Booster is not in implant category becuase I see 0% there.

1 Like

Hi! Something went wrong with the new Rogue Drone Event after the downtime.

After 20+ jumps through low-sec systems I met no event combat complexes. And no traces of them – no wrecks too.

1 Like

Frame rate drops significantly while opening fitting window in space.
Anyone experiencing the same issue ?

Framerate while opening fitting windows
73d55d1afc5169ff89354a4f4bb172d5

Framerate while closing fitting windows

Not sure what has now been broken but last night for me I could not get 1 of my toons to stay connected. finally docked and called it a night. Now again today another toon same thing. have lost 3 sets of sisters core scanners. game is total garbage… It’s been awhile since all this kind of problems, and the new skills page is trash. Please find someone who listens to the players. as you’ve totally made the game unplayable … not sure why I’m wasting money on this game … I guess i keep thinking you will fix what you’ve broke

2 Likes

After 15 jumps there is not a AIR hacking site to be found. I guess they decided it was all broke so they removed it due to the fact it was doubling all the sigs in systems. When warping to those broken sigs it was a gamble on what you were really warping to but def not what was listed. I think they have been removed.