Version 19.09 - General Feedback

Spoiler : It was a nerf

They nerfed Linux.

6 Likes

Hay you know the work around right? just buy 5 Monitors

1 Like

Thatā€™s normal. Give people time to get books and start training.

Why is the Encounter Surveillance System UI showing up in highsec?

You seem angry have a snickers. Itā€™s only game. No one forcing you to play. Half my Corp playing other games waiting for scarcity to end. Maybe do the same if its annoying you so much. Games are supposed to be fun, if you not having fun play something elseā€¦

1 Like

It looks like popular L4 mission hubs are targeted for ESS. Taxing an already difficult career to death sounded like a good idea to CCP.

3 Likes

au contraire, Linux users are forced to not play

6 Likes

guess what? my paladin in d2r is already lv 75 :smiley:
im only shouting at ccp because im pretty shure 90% of their staff are deaf

5 Likes

3 windows omega.
Win10
all windows are white and thatā€™s it.
Iā€™m not playing EvE today

1 Like

Sighā€¦
How long will it take them to realize that null sec ratting is just like working, it is just a mean to get enough ISK for more interesting contents.

4 Likes

This sounds like you didnā€™t patch properly. Happened to me a few patches ago. Patching again fixed it for me.

Linux users ā†’ Client start exception after today update - steam

Fix is to lock down the launcher pyd file and then the client game launches now on Linux.

Obviously CCP donā€™t have the most basic of basic test cases, #1 Does the game launch

1 Like

Exploration/Escalations not showing up in the dialog. Busy wheel rotating forever.
Actual dialog somtimes shows up on different dialog Tab but no action possible on the ā€œWarp toā€ button

But isnā€™t it only a low/null sec thing? I didnā€™t see anything in the patch notes about them expanding the ESS system, did I miss something? Or is this a sneak peak that a handful of high sec systems are about to go null sec?

After the upgrade my client is frequently encountering network disconnects.

same issue :frowning:

grafik

Wow! I am genuinely impressed that CCP started announcing deployments of hotfixes. This is really great. :open_mouth:

Now we just need the Refresh option back so that we donā€™t have to restart the client to trigger updates faster than the slowpoke server. Pretty please.

1 Like

Haha, I can see more tears in the futureā€¦

Eve is a digital endless waterfall of tears

Tis a sad day when the players have to fix the launcher to actually launch the game on Linux themselves.

Digital duct tape.