Version 19.09 - Known Issues

checked, screen switching is now fixed on the test server. waiting on life

So here’s another one as far as I know. It seems that mineral deposits on PI planets now move around, Kind of hard to mine things when you are no longer on the hotspots that, 2 days ago, your skills have lead you to believe where at that exact spot.

did they not move around before ? my friends are saying that their stuff is still in place maby it depends on what area and how many people are mining the resources

I just added a screen shot

Maybe it just another CCP way to screw the guys out in NULL. Only 2 of us mining this planet

They have always moved as you depleted an area. Depending on how aggressive you pull and the planet’s resources you could cause a hole to appear even within a day.

4 Likes

The ‘white screen’ problem still not resolved. Any update on this issue?

1 Like

I get the white screen flashing when I jump, then it corrects itself. I am on Linux with Proton 5.0-10.

Never seen this white screen flash before until now.

I did notice my GPU memory is TWICE what it was now, but runs smoother except on jumping where one gets massive pings on the ingame monitor (CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+M).

UPDATE… if you getting the ‘white screen’ Run your client in ‘direct X9’ mode. Go to launcher setting, then game clients, run DX9. This has worked for me, indicating whatever CCP has done to accommodate the ‘MAC client’ has messed up windows DX setting. Might even solve some of the full screen problems.

CCP asked me to do the following

GM Ruinista (EVE Online)

Oct 14, 2021, 23:58 UTC

Hello there, GM Ruinista here.

Thank you for contacting the Player Experience team. If you have not done so already we would greatly appreciate it if you could update this ticket with information relating to your problem:

If you are receiving any specific error message when encountering your issue then please can you state what it is?

If your issue relates to the launcher then please update the ticket by attaching launcher logs. Our Launcher Log help center article explains how they can be found.

If you are experiencing issues with the game client itself then please use the EVE LogLite Diagnostic Tool whilst replicating the issue and attach the results to this ticket.

If you are having problems with maintaining a connection to the game then refer to the instructions at the bottom of this reply.

Finally, it would be very beneficial to have some additional information about your computer for this investigation. That information can be seen through a DirectX Diagnostic (DxDiag) report.

Network Diagnostics Instructions for connection issues:

(Please note that this diagnostics tool can only be used on Windows 8 and 10. If you are using a different operating system then please update the ticket stating so for an alternative option)

Go to the following link and save the file. It should have a .zip extension: https://web.ccpgamescdn.com/aws/community/eve_network_diagnostics_v6.zip

Once downloaded please copy/paste the file into a folder that is easily accessible on your computer.

Unzip the file contents.

Right-click on the unzipped file (.ps1 type) and select the ‘Run as PowerShell’ option. You will likely see an ‘Unknown Publisher’ warning. Please allow the file to be run.

Follow the instructions on the window that appears.

After the tool has finished please locate the .txt file that was created. Attach the .txt file to your reply to this ticket.

We greatly appreciate your cooperation with this request and will now transfer your ticket to our Technical Game Masters for further review. Please make sure to update the ticket with the information relevant to your technical problem so that they may proceed accordingly with assisting you.

Best Regards,
GM Ruinista
CCP Player Experience EVE Online

i did this and sent the results it might help if everyone who is having issues did the same

just for future reference, in this case it was probably the right thing to do, but in most circumstances, its against the rules to post messages from GM’s… something like this however, can get around that rule, but for the most part its against the rules (mostly cause some folks will take what ccp/gm’s say out of context in most scenarios)

1 Like

thank you i was not aware of that .
i did make sure no personal information was included and it only consisted of information they might post on here if they did so .
my attempts are to help fix the issue and help other players deal with the stress of not being able to log in this way they can do something productive to help

again thank you

1 Like

no problem, like i said, an issue like this that affects a lot of people client wise negatively, probably wouldn’t have been an issue…

Day 3, games still blurry. See you tomorrow…

can you not give them time to figure out what the fix is?

When I am docked I cannot access the ESS information anymore. If I just want to see how much ISK is in the ESS to judge whether it’s worth it to switch ships, I now have to undock or use the convoluted Agency instead of just expanding the HUD element for the ESS. But the HUD element disappears when I dock in a structure.

I believe its always been this way.

As for the Windows 10 launcher issue, please CCP give a time table. I have a valued member of my corp unable to log in.

1 Like

CCP just updated the launcher with something and after it restarted it had not forgotten my active clients! :open_mouth: Should CCP have actually managed to fix this issue or is it just a fluke? Let’s hope it’s the former.

1 Like

Zhalyd Lyehin
2h

CCP just updated the launcher with something and after it restarted it had not forgotten my active clients! :open_mouth: Should CCP have actually managed to fix this issue or is it just a fluke? Let’s hope it’s the former.

just checked it did nothing for me still freezes my system