Version 19.11 - Known Issues

Are you in a facility that supports invention?

1 Like

If you think T2 BPO exists, or will ever exist, because info window shows the thing as if it could exist, then Iā€™m very sorry but youā€™re wrong. Any T2 BPOs for anything in the game, which were ever given out, was a lottery thing, years ago and it stopped happening years ago already.

Invention was put in place instead. T2 BPOs will not happen for new stuff introduced to the game. Large Industrial Cores are new stuff.

1 Like

ISSUE
Jita gate in Perimeter doesnā€™t activate on the 1st try. After warp from the TTT Keepstar a ship doesnā€™t jump.
I have this confirmed for an Occator and a Providence. I have no idea about any other gates like this.

:edit: doing a jump in a freighter (Provi) the other way can also not work the 1st time. After issuing select window button press to jump (or even using D hotkey) on the Jita 4-4 undock already, the jump doesnā€™t happen after landing. And after (pressing a button again to properly do) a jump like this, a dock to the Keepstar didnā€™t happen as well after landing.

:edit2: same as above can happen with a travel fit Dramiel

Naw Maddj, back then isotope prices were high. If its there in abundance more jump drives will be put to workā€¦ hmmm. Hey CCP what Maadj said.

1 Like

Ice belts are still spawning empty. ETA for a fix?

@Chiana_Dar_Ago

ice-systems-not-spawning

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Do we know that Miner 1s are generating waste in high sec? 0.9 and 1.0 specifically.

Paliphany Bradbury, thank you.

Yes, I believe Iā€™ll wait for my BPCs to finish from the BPO as mentioned above. Finally found a reference to that point on Evewikiā€¦ letā€™s seeā€¦

Thx for all the feedback!

0/

Yes I am. I believe I need to create a BPC from the BPO first before attempting to research a T2 copy from itā€¦

ā€œā€¦hopefullyā€¦ā€

So likely no fixed icebelts. :frowning:

1 Like

Moon belts are spawning exactly as they were before the patch. No double ore content at all.

Moon ore output is severely depressed right now because of wasteā€¦sorry, ā€œresidueā€.

1 Like

this issue exists for months. it also happen with docking to stations.

1 Like

How come the role bonus of the Porpoise not applying is still not even being recognized as ā€˜issueā€™, let alone being fixed? Itā€™s been an entire week now and several people have reported it. What else can we do?

Unsub :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Resolved an issue where the Gas Cloud Harvester I blueprint was not correctly seeded to Market.

Unlike the Scoops, which are available in Curse, for instance, the Gas Cloud Harvester BPO are not available in Curse. Harvesters are available in High sec from Ducia stations, for instance. Begs the question, why does Ducia provide Harvester BPOs but not Scoop BPOs? Now that Ducia has managed to build the bigger modules it is illogical not to provide the smaller module BPOs.

REDNES

1 Like

Looks like icebelts still donĀ“t workā€¦

3 Likes

yup no Ice again

1 Like

Still no ā€œThe Pulse Barā€ model at Jita 4-4 :frowning: