Version 20.01 - General Feedback

Greetings Capsuleers,

The New Dawn Quadrant is ongoing and a new monthly deployment (20.01) is now live.

Please use our feedback threads to discuss the changes going live on Tranquility for the next month and you can keep an eye out for the Known Issues to see what our teams have already identified and are working on solving.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

7 Likes

Filaments are now saved as part of ship fitting.

And when do you make Mobile Depots and other things like that saveable in fittings? Things people actually care about? Who even needs filaments in a saved fitting?

It now shows a session change timer after jumping to a jump clone at the same structure.

Noticed this recently that I get Session Change warnings without the small circle being visible lately.

Notification Feed no longer moves outside of the client border if it is active when the client window is resized.

Interesting. Now could you please also change it so that this widget doesn’t open up out of the game window if it’s close to an edge? By default it opens upwards to the left. That only works if you leave it in the bottom right corner of the screen. If you move it to the upper part of the screen where it doesn’t obstruct things like the Overview, the widget opens up and goes out of the window and you have to manually change settings.

Alpha value no longer suggests increased bomb damage in stealth bombers when Ballistic Control System is fitted.

Good that this was finally fixed.

REDNES

The Zephyr is no longer distorted while warping. We decided distortion was too metal :metal: and are now using a flanger pedal instead to be a bit more mellow :peace_symbol:.

Nice, the Zephyr gets to ‘Keep On Rockin’. :notes:

Tweeting at a certain dev won’t get cat ears in the game any sooner (looking at you Squishy and LQZ).

lol, I’ve seen that tweet a few times, guess it worked for getting your attention, unfortunately not the results they wanted…

3 Likes

Tweeting at a certain dev won’t get cat ears in the game any sooner (looking at you Squishy and LQZ).

Nooooo ;(

But how about totally lore-friendly drone control implants? :pleading_face:

10 Likes

Feels like CCP is getting a little bit thin-skinned over some issues.

REDNES

5 Likes

No weebs!

2 Likes

if they were thin skinned about it, I doubt they’d be joking in the patch notes. :wink:

6 Likes

If they weren’t they wouldn’t waste space passive-aggressively about this in the patch notes. Unless this is a hidden announcement that we will in fact get cat ears sooner than later.

REDNES

Maybe they would like to have cat ears ingame and are frustrated the leadership doesn’t allow what many devs secretly encourage and support. :cat:

• It now shows a session change timer after jumping to a jump clone at the same structure.

Bet it still shows the “cannot do that while undocking” message even if you’re not undockig.

Then they wouldn’t be calling attention to it. Honestly, these patch notes feel more like the style of patch notes we got when CCP was actually involved two-way communication.

5 Likes

Who in leadership could possibly be against cat ears? I mean, we already have Women’s ‘Blades’ Headwear, which look like adorable antennae.

REDNES

• The Proteus’ turret slots are no longer misaligned. Unfortunately we didn’t touch the Celestis while we were at it so it still looks like the Celestis.

:rofl:
Still thanks for the fix, but seriously though some hulls need some gfx love.

2 Likes

Yes, what about the Helios and Imicus that CCP has been teasing for what feels like a decade now?

grafik

Or the Atron…

Instead of cockily talking back about cat ears, what about some news for ships that were promised years ago? :slight_smile:

REDNES

8 Likes

“Blue Ice belts have begun to be distributed once again”

What did this mean?

That ice belts in gallente space “Should” be respawning now. Meaning when you warp to an ice belt is should have Ice in it, or it should finally despawn then come back in 4-6 hours full of ice

ok i dont know there was a problem

Oh you finally fixed the “my skills” and “all skills” toggle. Nice.

Is it just me or does the dev blog telling people about the fittings is actually missing the links to the fitting, that should be there as the blog suggests?

Plus, there has been a Hot Fix but the patch notes say nothing about it. It’s nice to know that the launcher tells me that it can’t copy files, which means there was a hotfix (although we had better notifications about this in the recent past), but knowing what is inside would be nice as well.

REDNES

Don’t forget that you can find all these fits - and many others - in the Fitting section of your NEOCOM!

So it’s probably just you :thinking:

1 Like