Version 20.01 - Known Issues (PC)

Nice, the notification sound issues seems to be gone but now the Chat systems is totally borked again. It has kicked one of my chars out of a player chat but not another and local and corp chat are not loading…

#CCPQualityCodingMicroServices

REDNES

4 Likes

Same here… What is going on in the QA department?

2 Likes

Local & corp chat not working on any of my characters.

2 Likes

yes corp chat not working correctly

1 Like

Same here - some toons can join a channel they have been in, other’s can’t. No local and no corp chat.

1 Like

WTF CCP No local no chats. ■■■■ sake pull your heads out of your arse and stop ■■■■■■■ things up

1 Like

They have a QA department? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Gee, remember years ago when CCP said if the chat channels continued to have problems they would revert back to the old system?

1 Like

Too busy playing World of Darkness Online… oh no they can’t :stuck_out_tongue:

yep they have. not a little. and 2 outsource studios

Chat issues still keep popping up. Long standing problem and no solution yet :frowning: On top of that every new chat window still defaults to light background. And the activity tracker still randomly resets every few days or weeks, and keeps pinging for every silly action.

1 Like

Corp mates also report search function problems and being unable to create contracts .

Perhaps there is some problem with calls to the character database .

looks like they still not noticed.

@CCP_Convict

There’s a few issues with the in-game music…

When in space after selecting ‘Warp To’, the music volume decreases as warp increases and when the warp decreases, the music volume increases.

When in station or in space, the music is intermittent and sometimes will completely stop.

When in station, the music stops when the Starmap is opened.

Note: Temp fix I found when music stops playing is to open Esc menu - Audio Tab and toggle the selection ‘Override dynamic music with Classic Eve music’.

1 Like

Today I learned that Keywords are working on EVE and that explains so many things.

REDNES

I have a crashing bug in the 20.01 patch here https://forums.eveonline.com/t/since-the-20-01-patch-eve-client-now-crashes-when-invoking-the-steam-overlay

Yay, a fix! But, item doesn’t seem to qualify for a market listing (contracts only)

Looks like CCP forgot to add the “Primarily found in XYZ space” to Spodumain, Rakovene, Bezdnazine and Talassonite. That should be fixed and made consistent with the other ores.

REDNES

The background music keep disappering
The music combat, regardless if you want it or not, keep appearing evry time you go to a combat site

1 Like

CCP introduced the flash light rings around stations/structures to clearly mark where the 0 km point (docking range) ends/begins. I am clearly outside this stations flash light ring but still well within docking range. CCP improved this station type’s docking range a while ago but forgot to adjust the flash light ring. That should be fixed otherwise this ring is pointless.

REDNES