Version 21.02 - Known Issues

and we know they can add that functionality, since moving skill levels around in the queue is still quite clear in that dept… just gotta add the same functionality back to watchlists, I guess. maybe on the “Little Things” update next major patch day.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s true but his posts always followed the forum rules. Now if he was banned for telling it like it is, then imo it just proves there’s bias censorship happening here…

EDIT:
Seems my forum ‘Trust Level’ has been dropped down now from Veteran to Capsuleer.
Definitely some bias censorship happening…

my guess is the team is on extended vacation as they managed to make the release deadline, currently busy drinking cocktails… :cocktail:

Still no issues yet everyone reporting them

Fonts seem to be AFU, each window having a different font size, and that gets really annoying and nigh unreadable – only the chat windows have an option to adjust the font size (why is default font different for each window to begin with???)

Probably due to being coded by different people…

grafik

The dev blog Swift pointed out more consistency with Photon. This dialog window to deposit cash in the corp wallet disagrees with that assessment. The division selection drop down does not follow the Photon style at all.

On a second attempt to use this window, the drop-down followed the normal design style, which means that this fancy drop down menu style can break under arcane circumstances. Great foundation of the future of the UI.

2 Likes

grafik

Yet another case of inconsistency and bad design quality related to lacking borders between UI areas that I mentioned further up with Anom notifications. Where other UI elements have too much padding, lots have too little or none at all. Like here in the Corp office tab where the buttons melt into each other, creating a bad, unpolished looking and cheap experience. Another example of Photon’s real experience going full-on against what the dev blog claims its goals are.

5 Likes

Repackaging a large amount of items is somehow slower than before

The same contract glitch that I’ve posted 5 days ago. It keeps recurring:

Screen Shot 02-21-23 at 11.51 PM

5 Likes

Had exactly the same issue. veryfying cache seems to have fixed that for me.

I’ve purged the cache 5 days ago when it firstly occured, someone mentioned it might help. Clearly it did not helped for me.

This one is also still around, I got it again today:

Screen Shot 02-22-23 at 09.21 AM

3 Likes

What is this (None) in dscan filter window, isn’t that supposed to show your current filter setting?

2 Likes

No ‘Complete’ button for missions? REALLY???

1 Like

Isn’t it conveniently hidden in the drop-down menu?

None means no filter, so it shows everything

You (or I, maybe I should say) would think they’d have a small bit of logic built in to that window. Along the lines of “if all conditions for completing the mission are met, display the Complete Mission button and hide the Quit Mission button in the hamburger menu.”

Then again, if there were less wasted space inside the buttons, given the amount of empty space in that row of buttons, they might be able to just display that button as well. Instead of hiding it.

Structure Browser

Big waste of space to the right of the useless structure icon yet the Service Filter button is truncated by the Filter search box.

Jumps and Security columns can’t be removed despite displaying useless information.

1 Like

still, no known issues ever get that this is just a useless thread that no one looking at ?

1 Like