Version 22.01 - Equinox - General Feedback

They haven’t removed it yet.

It just took me 3 combat anoms with plenty of wrecks to get 15 salvaged for the daily task. This is with max salvage skills and drones.

Tomorrow I’ll just hit a level 3 or 4 mission instead.

1 Like

Yeah. I saw it in the game. Well, I guess there are more urgent bugs to fix first, so it will be removed in the next couple of days. But, the important thing is - they are aware of it and it’s on their task list.

1 Like

Ship SKINNR could use some love.

Skins you create on a dedicated pilot (as there are many new skill lines) can NOT be traded/gifted to your alts (???)
They can only be sold using the new marketplace that will open on the 20th, this market place lacks any “alliance”, “Corp”, “Private” listings like contracts have.

I want to be able to send skins to friends/alts cmon…

4 Likes

This way you can’t have a dedicated skindustry alt, need to train the skills up on all of them to get full benefit :wink:

Yuck why does the agency say “0 signatures” or “0 belts” in places that don’t have them? All that does is clutter. And I don’t like the idea of replacing daily login rewards with AIR Daily Goals. Why shouldn’t an omega player get to get some free rewards like Halcyon Boosters for logging in? The skilling spree doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive with daily logins.

2 Likes

I thought of that after I posted. It is reasonable to only count successful salvages.

The “success” is when the wrecks is no more, wheter you got a salvage item or not. See the log messages, it says something like: your salvage was success unfortunately nothing was recovered (I’m not in the game atm, can’t tell you the exact wording used).
And read a few comments above, someone said CCP confirmed on Reddit (why would they do it here?) that current behavior is unintended.

2 Likes

Apparently there’s a fix coming for the salvage thing.

*sigh… why am I not susprised

CCP is instant Gratifying itself out of players with these moronic updates, who starts up an update that has not been finished and was never thought out properly. Its been one after the other of the years. They hold up a nicely wrapped present for all of us to hope and salivate over, only for us to open and find a pile of moldy dog crap.

6 Likes

I’m guessing that showing systems with no cosmic signatures is a bug?

2 Likes

I shall begin slowly collecting the things until i can do it all well.

and yet the very next day salvage 15 wrecks comes up again

Thanks, I’ll see if I can work it out

The Risk to Reward on the POS and Capital Escalations is very much not worth and needs to be buffed. You are asking players to put 10 bill isk on field for an average return of 200 mill (130 mill for Overseers Crate and 75 mill for bounty).

If this is an addition to current DED escalations its very much not worth and has nerfed that market

1 Like

Aren’t there other more profitable activities in null?

Been trying to look at the new Ship SkinR Tool since day 1 only to be met with “Failed to connect to server - try again later”

[No, no firewall, two different fibre Internet company connections, two different routers]

Since we got this new Salvage 15 Wrecks ADG thing now, we should also get a Successfully Hack 5 Exploration Containers.

Another thing with the new sov mechanic is that the system Info Window must show how much Power, Workforce and whatever that third thing is can be harvested in the system.

I sure hope so because after the latest patch, sometimes they show, sometimes not. This really made a mess of the previously very easily comprehensible UI.

Like that pilot who raided goons the other month?