Version 22.01 - Equinox - General Feedback

“* Plasma and lava planets have issues on Macs”

Not just on Macos, Windows too. You made it go from bad to terrible. Can barely see what I’m doing on those planets. Can you make the planet graphics look a bit plain. It looks way too busy.

2 Likes

Do you play with medium graphics/shaders?

1 Like

Half the systems in 0.0 can’t field a SINGLE upgrade of any kind.

2 Likes

@CCP_Bee My corp has a 100% tax on LP… The new daily challenge for 50LP will NEVER complete, because the game won’t count what doesn’t end in my wallet!
POOP!

5 Likes

50.74% of the systems are not able to have those new rocks.

Those new rocks are GARBAGE worse than hisec rocks.

The best source of trit is Griemeer. It contains 2.5 trit per m3. Veldspar contains 40 trit per m3. Scordite contains 10 trit per m3. Plagioclase contains 5 trit per m3. Calling it as “hisec minerals added back” is a very stupid joke. Considering you can’t boost in nullsec after Mining Removal™ patch, it means you will have to mine for 25 hours to get the same amount of trit that a hisec miner will get in 1 hour.

Please tell me you’re kidding when you call this “hisec minerals added back”, because if you’re serious, I’m going to skip the rest of the formalities and go straight to insulting your lineage.

4 Likes

So, before this update, you had exactly ZERO high sec ores available. Now, after the update, 50% of the systems in null CAN have high sec ores. Again, how exactly is that “Scarcity 2.0”? You went from having absolutely nothing, to a 50% increase. Cry me a river.

Null krabs are just pissed off that you won’t be able to mine 37 quadrillion units of Veldspar every hour in perfect safety. Nullsec had over 10 years straight of making ungodly amounts of ISK unchecked. You’ll live.

2 Likes

When you have to resort to personal attacks, you lost the debate before it even started. :wink:

4 Likes

When the opponent is so low he can’t even make it to the start line of the debate, or tell where the start line is, it’s legal to resort to almost anything, as you’re not dealing with a sentient life form.

1 Like

I rest my case… :wink:

4 Likes

Your case is a hamster cage.

You still have to buy high sec minerals from high sec residents, just like we have to buy low and null sec minerals from you. Again, you’ll live.

1 Like

Oh, you’re still in 2019.

There are no lowsec minerals in nullsec for years now. You are ridiculously ignorant.

Long story short, you aren’t going to be able to go back to cranking out supers, dreads, and titans every 5 minutes like you used to be able to. Those days are over…

I was never able to go above dreads by virtue of not being in a bloc, but yeah, there’s no cap production since “cap production can only be done in blocs” patch for me anyway.

ED: In fact even battleships were made unproduceable by the small guy. Nullsec has been the bum of the galaxy for 5 years now, about time it got something going for it, don’t you think (as much as thinking being a foreign concept for you)?

Are the only allowable commodities (outside of the fully finished structures themselves) intended to be ONLY PI materials? Seems just a tad off considering PI materials are just one category that goes into manufacturing (would it be wrong to include the category of moon mats/ reaction products since they along with PI are now extracted from the new upwell structures (skyhook and metenox drill, both of which are also ‘raidable’ )?

And I’d like to have low-sec minerals back in high sec, but that ain’t happening either. Guess we’re both screwed… :wink:

1 Like

I’d like to have lowsec minerals back in hisec as well. Preferably back as gravimetric sigs, so that bots don’t get on them so easily.

I mean, CCP trying to make lowsec mining a thing (that was never a thing, and never will be a thing, no matter how valuable those rocks are, nobody but bots will EVER mine in a place full of people looking for targets), was a QuakeGod-level counter-intelligent move.

Eve needs to become less of a bot-or-die game, not more, CCP.

1 Like

sounds like you need to find a corp that isn’t complete garbage.

1 Like

Not going to lie after a few days, doing the dailies just feels like a chore and honestly is not fun.

9 Likes

Nullsec has been given a silver spoon, and given literally everything.

When efforts like “scarcity” get released, nullsec complains and as Quakegod rightfully pointed out, those “scarcity” changes were reverted for Nullsec and only nullsec. Everybody else had to deal with actual scarcity, and Nullsec gets everything they want.

One of the largest issues facing Eve is CCP unwilling to make any substantial changes to nullsec.
Buffs to highsec isk? gotta give nullsec an equal or better increase.
buffs to industry? gotta give nullsec an equal or better increase
Nullsec stagnation? gotta make it harder for other groups to grow or even challenge the status quo.

The ivory tower of lavish privilege that you have, complaining that nullsec needs buffs is laughable. If you willfully choose to be a renter who pay stupid amounts of PI tax, is enslaved to donate all of the R32 ore to the corp, and then pay a 50% ratting/mission tax, you have nobody to blame but yourself and “buffing nullsec isk” won’t change a damn thing for you – just the ones who own the renter corp and give you scraps.

5 Likes