Version 22.01 - Equinox - General Feedback

It’s both in 1 so less clicks.

Very minor since most people don’t use default ship names, but I prefer the older type of default ship names

1 Like

So yesterday I had just noticed that the daily log in rewards are not showing up on my UI.

You didn’t need them anyway. :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

I’m guessing something is missing when logging into our pilots.

Either we did or didn’t knew the daily log in rewards, it was kind of nice to see something waiting for us to each day!

What is there now that could just wait for tomorrow without a reason to log n today instead of waiting for tomorrow?
:eggplant: :cucumber: :carrot:
:tomato:

1 Like

A chance for you to meet your princess after signing in. :wink:

This is the wrong thread and you know it!

:blush:

/signed for @Aiko_Danuja

2 Likes

At least I don’t need to log in as many accounts anymore. Depresses the DAU numbers, which is nice.

2 Likes

Maybe CCP removed the daily login rewards because Pearl Abyss realized they are just padding the login numbers with them so from now on they have to produce ingame activity numbers instead, which they already started padding with the activity based daily rewards.

:upside_down_face: :psyccp:

I certainly don’t log in chars to farm DLC. Way too much effort for the meager rewards. And I kinda like it because I have to pay attention to fewer accounts. Yay.

2 Likes

+1 for Angels and Guristas NPCs using their new destroyers and battlecruisers :smiley:

1 Like

I have some feedback for the skyhook system.

Currently people are robbing their own skyhooks to prevent them from being robbed. When they do this I get a ping that the skyhook is being robbed. When I click the notification i cant click the name of the person robbing it. The last 6 ping i have received were people robbing their own skyhook. I would love to respond, but there’s no point. The most recent one however was someone else robbing the skyhook. I saw the ping, and just assumed they were robbing their own skyhook again. Nope not this time…

Can we please get a feature to empty your own skyhook without robbing it?

8 Likes

This expansion just keeps getting better and better, roflol.

10 Likes

the skyhook’s fuels have a three day “maturation” period, meaning that for the owner each batch of them wont appear in your skyhook cargo till three days, but if you are a robber a certain % of the maturing one will magically appear ready to be robbed.
if you get robbed you lose all the batches in maturation, not just the stuff already in cargo.
the breakeven point where leaving fuels to mature is 15 days, meaning you get more fuels than self-robbing if nobody rob a skyhook for 15 days, otherwise you get less than self-robbing.

chances that your skyhook wont be robbed for 15 days are extremely slim so just self-rob and call it a day.

7 Likes

Can you please consider moving the corporation Admin tabs back inside the Corporation tab itself? It is doing nothing being in its own tab but causing me annoyance having to click back and forth between Corp and Admin.

3 Likes

Patch Notes - Version 22.01 | EVE Online
Daily Goals:

• AIR Daily Goal for earning Loyalty Points now recognizes the amount of LP earned before the player corporation LP tax takes effect. This allows members of corporations with 100% LP tax to complete the Earn LP Daily Goal.

@CCP_Bee !!! THANK YOU !!! <3 (and/or pass the word to whoever made it happen)

2 Likes

Hey CCP, thanks for the salvaging and LP tax changes for the daily goals! Makes it much more fun and easier to run! (more time to do what I like to do instead of running “missions”)

CCP Being generous with the new SOV-Changes

The changes to power are not enough.
It appears more like you have missed a “0” at the end of the suns poweroutput.

Id LOVE to get an explanation on how you picture the SOV changes to reinvigorate NULLSEC, I can only imagine the opposite with the current numbers.

3 Likes

In light of this new information may I ask, why is there no detailed information on shitsec -0.24 to -0.01 PVE sites? We don’t all live in -1.0. Nothing mentioned on the respawn times differences between the current tier 5 pirate detection and the different tiers of the new major and minor threat arrays. The description led us to believe that level 1 would spawn just as many as level 3 but level 3 would respawn the anomalies faster. It seems that has also changed.

Edit: I have done the math. There are 151 systems that are -0.85 and below and of those only 54 systems that can actually fit a major threat detection array level 3. In the whole of New Eden. New combat site introduced for only (potentially) 54 systems in the whole game.

@CCP_Bee

5 Likes