Version 22.01 - Equinox - General Feedback

showed up for the rest of my characters after about 15 minutes

for those accounts, who had it straight after downtime - they may (or maybe could now) collect it a 2nd time

Whatā€™s going on with your server today? The game freezes and sometimes becomes so unresponsive that I have to hardboot just to close the program because it makes my Windows unresponsive too.
I know I wonā€™t get a satisfying answer but I thought you should know.
o7

3 Likes

Your Paragon Gift system is broken. ( an introduction to Paragon I suppose )
Aura gave me the Paragon gift ( a destroyer ) and she was supposed to show me the NES ( I found 1 PLEX in my Vault ) and the SKIN system but she got stuck at ā€œI have placed the gift container in your hangarā€¦ā€
Iā€™m in the destroyer now and had turn off the introduction to Paragon in the Opportunities window.
( I hope thatā€™s not going to mess up Aura more than she already is )
Just thought you should know.
o7

Edit: Must be a wierd day for the game. Usually I cannot get the camera to see the underside of the ship while in dock but todayā€¦

And it resets as soon as I click.

2 Likes

Yeah, thereā€™s 3 different Destroyer skins available in the NES for 1 ISK, after you purchase one, the skin should be in your items hangar at the station, simply click on it and select activate, then open the fitting screen, select Ship Customization tab and select the ship skin to apply it to your shipā€¦

1 Like

I understand why the 1 PLEX in my Vault now. When I went to the NES there was no SKIN that I could buy ( Aura was still telling me that she put the gift container in my hangar ) so since I needed more isk to buy my fourth* implant I sold the 1 PLEX and was able to buy it.
I donā€™t care about SKINs anyway, lol.

There should also be some info somewhere for new players to know that they can get items for cheaper if they fly to Dodixie/Rens/Amarr/Jita.
I was in Couster looking at the prices of implants and if I hadnā€™t chatted with an older capsuleer I would have paid 1M more one jump away from Couster.
Granted, 1M is nothing for a seasoned capsuleer but for a new player itā€™s a lot of isk.
Same thing for Skill Books. Cheaper in a main market than if bought and injected from the Skill window. New players bewareā€¦
*Edit.

1 Like

Eve wiki has info about those being trade hubs, plus new players are in rookie help and if/when they ask about best places to buy, they should be directed to trade hubs for where they are from.

1 Like

Okay, I must have missed that page.
Yes, Rookie Chat can help too. Helped me some. Too many chiefs not enough indians though and the text moves fast.
Iā€™m glad I have an older capsuleer in my contacts for when I have questions.
o7

1 Like

The market as you are viewing it you can filter the prices to show the cheapest first and see how far it is from you. You would also want to make sure its not in lowsec if possible.

Not sure if mentioned or if youā€™re aware yet but there are third-party market browsers. The aforementioned uniwiki lists most if not all of them.

Some examples that I specifically mention in my guide:

https://market.fuzzwork.co.uk
https://evetycoon.com/market
https://www.eveworkbench.com/market
https://www.adam4eve.eu/market_orders.php

3 Likes

I did figure that out on my own. :blush:<ā€” proud.

I havenā€™t yet gone to lowsec, I still have to do the Enforcer and Soldier of Fortune career missions before I fly off to god-knows-where for god-knows-what. Iā€™m taking my time, Iā€™m in no hurry.
o7

1 Like

You can open assets to check, itā€™ll show everything you have and where itā€™s located.

1 Like

Stop Messing around with Drone Capital Hives are you kidding me one nerf every weekā€¦ Chips dont even drop anymoreā€¦

2 Likes

Items cheaper in Dodixie???
Rofl. Not necessarily. A lot of items are more expensive than they are at stations a few jumps away.

1 Like

I wonder how much more you can put in to null so you can make game even more bot friendly :smiley:

WELL WELL WELL, So all updates will be for null like this one?

• any one noticed that they dubled resources in null again so they can stand more and do noting XD and only nerf was to make new ships tons of crap because tornados canā€™t kill them in hi-sec ?XDDD

in conclusion they just added new ship with supper nice transport ship with abbility to move and istall medium/large structures like fortizars and others just to nerf it and make it moust expensive epital ever :smiley:

1 Like

This update to mining is absolute CRAP. No Mercoxit anywhere? I have to be able to clear an entire anomaly and HOPE thereā€™s an escalation. Speaking of escalations, we been tracking and not 1 anomaly has had an escalation in our space since we started. Only 1 anomaly per system? I watched 1 rorq and 10 macks clear an entire anomaly in under 2 hours this morning after DT. How is this sustainable?

3 Likes

grafik

Why is this not in the patch notes? Donā€™t get me wrong, I really like it, but it would have been nice if it had been in the PN and if it had been there right after DT and not hours later.

4 Likes

So more daily options? (havenā€™t logged in yet)

1 Like