Version 22.01 - Equinox - General Feedback

amateurs at work

2 Likes

You now have eight (8) choices, and the daily SP has increased back to the original 10k SP! Not sure why this wasnā€™t in the patch notes (fairly substantial) - but Iā€™ll take it! (and this isnā€™t a typo - I just got the 10k SP on 3 different characters)

Thanks for listening to the feedback re: the Daily Rewards CCP!

2 Likes

i feel more like EVE is having a fit

and then it went to

1 Like

Dang it - this was the change we were looking for!

Did they reverse this change? Iā€™m seeing old version with 4 dailies and 5K SP.

Appears so (mine is back to 4 dailies/5k SP).

Must have been a bug. It has now reverted back.

I rather liked the ā€œbugā€ as a ā€œfeatureā€. CCP should make that change permanentā€¦

Yes, same for me. A char who hasnā€™t reached full milestones yet has 8 but one which is done has only 4.

@CCP_Swift Can we get this as a permanent feature, ie: 8 options and back to the 10k SP daily?

1 Like

Mine actually went the other way, it opened with the basic 4 goals. After choosing the kill 25 NPC task, I started running anomalies which the first one had around 15 NPCā€™s. After completing the anomaly, I opened Opportunities to check the exact total and the page basically blinked in, then out and back in again, only this time it had 8 goals listed and much to my dismay, didnā€™t count the NPCā€™s I had just finished destroying.

Anyway, I ran a couple more Anomaly sites and completed that task. I then decided to do the manufacture an item task (have Projectile BPC with Minerals sitting in Industrial station). Due to my skill training, I donā€™t even have to be in the station, just open assets, r-click BPC and select ā€˜Use Blueprintā€™. Industry page automatically opens and loads up materials for 1 runā€¦

Upon activating the job, my 2 Daily Goals were completed and I received 10K SPā€™sā€¦ I then opened the NES, claimed my free 15k SPā€™s and injected 25k SPā€™sā€¦ Basically reminded me of the old Log-in + Daily Task rewardsā€¦ I then logged out of the gameā€¦

So now everybody is saying Opportunities is back to showing only 4 tasks and the reward is back to 5k SPā€™s?

Gawd I hope not, currently training up Level 5 Capital Ship skillsā€¦ More importantly If thatā€™s the case, I hope they donā€™t remove the extra 5k SPā€™sā€¦

I got 15k SP today (oopsā€¦ hehe). Imagine if CCP had 8 challenges for the daily goals and 15k SP in daily rewards. I donā€™t think Iā€™d even miss the daily login itemsā€¦

1 Like

I havenā€™t logged back in yet so I donā€™t know how many tasks and SP rewards will be listedā€¦

The 15k SPā€™s was a freebie in the NES, definitely a nice little bonus but the 10k SPā€™s for completing the Daily Goals was excellentā€¦

It got 15k SP - 10k SP before they reset it, and 5k SP after they reset it (total: 15k SP). 30k SP if you count the NES store yesterday.

Oh wow, guess I should log-in and see if I can get another 5k SPā€™sā€¦

I mean why not, especially if itā€™s reset like new againā€¦

1 Like

OK, just logged back in and yeah, it had 4 tasks listed with 5k SP reward.

So now today was definitely a good dayā€¦ 30k SPā€™s ā€¦

:smiley:

2 Likes

CCP should seriously consider doing this for one of their events insteadā€¦

2 Likes

it got reverted after a bunch of people reported that some activities wouldnt be counted toward the daily so probably it was removed as just bugged like everything they do, not for some balance reason

Itā€™s now back and official

Also:

4 Daily Goal types have been removed:

Scan 2 Combat Sites

Scan 2 Data Sites

Scan 2 Relic Sites

Scan 2 Wormholes

Why would you remove variety? :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe I was not alone to not bother scanning multiple system just to find 2 specific signatures (especially with the 5K SP). (their analytics may have shown not enough people completed them?)