Version 22.01 - Equinox - General Feedback

You’re probably right, won’t be a thing. But I don’t want to pay another 30% more plex to give a skin to an alt as that’s just microtransation hell

I create designs as I think the tool is actually cool but I’ll not really ever use it. Was playing around tonight and was missing a texture.

Edit: and it’s odd. On the design I was doing I was missing the paint and the texture. The texture I can buy with plex but the paint is market based. Why mix this?

2 Likes

Some design elements only drop in-game; not everything is available through the Paragon Hub. And the tax is only 15% if you train one of the sequencing skills.

3 Likes

PLEASE STOP MAKING BOOSTERS AUTO APPLY WHEN REDEMED! LET US PUT THEM IN OUR INVINTORY! I WANT TO SELL MY QUAFE, NOT DRINK IT, ITS NASTY AND UNHEALTY!

PLEASE STOP MAKING BOOSTERS AND SP AND ITEMS EXPIRE IN OUR REDEEMED ITEMS!

5 Likes

^ What? Couldn’t hear what you said…

3 Likes

Agree 100%…

That goes for all items…

@CCP_Bee Having items be account bound is bad enough, making them auto activate is just a big slap in the face…

8 Likes

All of this. +1

4 Likes

i would invest in the large mtc packs if i could share them with my other accounts or sell some in the market, but until that happens, nah!

2 Likes

i know, but some times you gotta go full caps!

1 Like

That will never happen, because of the multiboxing.

multi boxing isn’t a problem though…

If you allow to transfer things like SP from daily login events, it will be. I can easily imagine someone starting like 100 accounts just to boost main with 10M free SP.

i wasn’t talking about making sp transferable or sellable, technically it is already, i was talking about boosters like quafe. and the air boosters, those should be sellable and sp rewards should never expire some do some dont. why??? also it would make sense that all unalocated sp be stored in one pool for all characters on an account

Screenshot 2024-08-17 083423

3 Likes

Why are SKINR skins not showing up in the ship info window in the icon field like the old skins? Actually, no skins are shown in the Show Info window any more.

Was able to log in today. No bugs encountered on my end.
General feedback for today is: Working as intended.
Well done :white_check_mark: team CCP.
o7

1 Like

first ill say I’ve made two skins and imo, the skinr system is another hot trash ccp money grabbing scam. why? well ill break it down. first, pay isk for skills, wait to train them or invest sp, then, spend more isk on the the components, colors and patterns, design, which are very expensive for the unlimited ones, we should all just have the stuff built in to the skin designer to alow us to make skins and remove all the in game “items”, next you then pay plex to have to wait days for it to sequence or pay more plex to get now, very scummy and predatory making us wait or pay more to get it now for cosmetics, the whole thing smacks of a monocle gate 2.0, after paying a whack load of plex, sp and isk you then need to pay more isk on escrow on top to put it up on the hub and then pay a 20% tax on plex earned. its just a massive plex sink and money grab for a very limited and clumsy and expliotive system, we already pay plex to play the fkin game ffs ccp!!! skinr system has no ability for corp or alliance skins!!! completely dropped the ball on that, it should have been the first thought and its the whole reason most people want a customizable skin system, no way to give skins to alts or friends, no way to repack a skin and sell it after trying it on for a bit, permanently bound skins are absolutely infuriating, also no way to track the sales of the skins or what the going rate is, why not let us just sell them on the regular market? I’m very disappointed with it overall. i wont be making anymore unless there are significant changes, maybe ccp can do something useful and beneficial to the players, like update and improve PI or how about adjusting the payouts for missions and bounties that have never changed (as far as I recall) so as to match up with the inflating costs of plex?? imo Jita monument should be primary.

we shouldn’t need to buy things to make skins in a game we already paid a monthly sub to…

2 Likes

grafik
Since when do we have these skill queue options in the Show Info window of items? That’s quite helpful.

3 Likes

Very helpful.
I saw it the first day Equinox was installed. There are a lot of little details that they added with Equinox, QoL type stuff, like clicking on the icon in the ships avatars will immediately open the fitting window… All cool.

Edits: forum :bug: :beetle:

1 Like

Some of us actually use/really like SKINR, and don’t mind training the additional skills.

we shouldn’t need to invest sp and pay isk to use something that also requires us to pay plex to use in a game we already pay plex to play, that’s just ccp triple dipping into our bank accounts.

4 Likes

Stop with the drama already. ISK can be converted to PLEX, so this isn’t triple dipping into your bank accounts…

1 Like