Version 22.01 - Equinox - General Feedback

Mainly cosmetic?
Totally cosmetic

Except when it is constantly under your mouse and its doing the whole ‘buy and train now’ garbage.

Unless “blinding your opponent with the most godawful color scheme” counts as tactics, lol.

1 Like

MINING STRUCTURES SHOULD BE HACKABLE!!!

1 Like

I don’t look at this tab all that often, which makes it bearable. It’s also worlds better than these annoying tooltips in the skill window that prevent you from seeing anything and scrolling.

1 Like

there is what i will call a bug in the skinr, when you load up a saved skin and go to edit it if you touch anything to do with the pattern or it color it resets the orientation and position of the pattern and this very undesired as i would like to keep the pattern the same but change the color or only make a small change to its position, please fix this. also you can not see the underside of the ship. also still having lighting issue in the skinner where its very dark. maybe add a brightness adjustment slider in the window.

^ It was working after the update, but seems to have relapsed?

This was fixed (I confirmed it was working after the update) but seems to have reverted back after the SKINR-related server issues that one day. @CCP_Swift

1 Like

not entirely in line with this topic but:
“for the first time in history, an AT battleship will be awarded, marking this as a truly momentous occasion.”
are the raven state issue and tempest tribal issue a joke to you CCP @CCP_Bee

“recent history”, maybe… Still, having a new AT battleship is kinda cool. Even though most of us plebs will simply have to get by with drooling over the stats…

can confirm, still an issue for me.

Hi, about the Patch Notes 2024-08-27.1

“Extra pattern projections on some ships (e.g. Crane) are now correctly removed from SKINR when designing and on the resulting SKIN, and previously sequenced SKINs should now match the designed SKIN.”

Can you remove extra pattern on faction Navy / Pirate ships too or add an extra pattern on/off option ?

1 Like

Extra pattern projections on some ships (e.g. Crane) are now correctly removed from SKINR when designing and on the resulting SKIN, and previously sequenced SKINs should now match the designed SKIN.

Sorry, my previously sequenced Crane skin is still showing the red chevron pattern.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

For those who take on the Deepflow Rift sites, it is important to keep the Opportunities info panel open.

Found one of those. How do you keep that HUD panel open if you cannot find the thing in the Opportunity window to track it?

The limited-time Deepflow Rift sites promise significant rewards, including coveted Triglavian Survey Data and lucrative “blue loot,”

Guess, this is where it went.

settings wiped again.

My Crane skin is fixed! Thank you!

The Paragon Hub needs to have to have functionality for contracting artist. This includes Escrow accounts for managing payments and deliveries.

SKINR Skin production should be available as a Corporate Project. Even better would be an Alliance Project for SKINR Skin production.

(T)Hank(s)

1 Like

Has the pattern edit/reset glitch been fixed again - or is it still present? (it was still present before the patch today)