Version 23.01 - Legion - General Feedback

There is a lot of area in between you and CCP, a country or region could be experiencing a bad weather event and cause routing issues. Unless it affects everyone, it is unlikely to be CCP’s end.

1 Like

Why can’t I add an account to the test server via Steam? Fix it, please.

Because it’s closed now?

I know I won’t be able to log in, but I want to add an account through Steam so I can log in in the future.

This is a proposal regarding FacWar. When you set a solar system with a level 5 insurgency as your destination or waypoint, unlike solar systems you pass through, you can’t tell whether a level 5 insurgency is occurring just by looking at the route list.

By changing this to a different icon, you’ll be able to see from the route list whether that solar system is experiencing a level 5 insurgency.

Nice that you’re finally considering the shmuu and the gold digger for a pass, but.. it’s not what they need. All they need is less fat… just a tiny bit more speed and agility, really…

The video might be old but it still holds true, because the ship never changed.

Same goes for the cruor, although it’s a bit more forgiving in the frigate landscape if you bling it, that is. Just .. CCPlease.

I just dropped a BPC for this in the event, not that I’ll probably ever make it .

If i open the market window the game freezes for some seconds.
Same is if i set a route. Total game freezes for 2 seconds.

Had multiple disconnects yesterday, I hadn’t experienced DC’ing in months if not a whole year.

1 Like

I’ve had that happen for months now. I suspect it’s to do with cache, and I should clear it, but I’m too lazy. It only happens on my main, who is a trader and consequently a heavy market user. Also, curiously it’s not happening as of this last expansion, but I should still clear my cache.

3 start-up attempts already. Impressive. :unamused_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.