Vote Xenuria

That was part of the baseline for this thread. A concise breakdown that allowed for quick absorption. Part of the reason I am good at CSM is because I am able to take a bloated and complicated issue and articulate it in a digestible way.

Did CCP fix the shoes and feet issues for women?

Grats on Application!

I am curious what your thoughts are on following:

1. High Sec Mining
  2. High Sec Quality of Life
  3. New Events versus old methods of ejecting items in game (snipe attacks etc)
  4. Old Anniversary Gifts gone, unless you can afford to attend Fanfest Events, which 98% can not. - Maybe bring the Virtual Tickets back and allow those like the past?

:slight_smile: Thanks and be honest.

1 Like

Mining overall can be soul crushing in itā€™s lack of excitement. I think integration of the new AI tech into belts can alleviate some of that. CCP is already starting to tinker with that stuff. The high sec quality of life is disproportionately lower than anybody in null sec space. Part of this is how horrid PVE is and the other part is how little standings with non-player entities seem to matter. I would like to see what ideas CCP has for how they eventually want to change that and if all those ideas are dumb I have a few of my own. Events are in a strange place because CCP seems afraid to force players to be effected by them. The drifters for example do appear in highsec space but wonā€™t attack players unless encroached upon. Anybody in high sec can totally ignore and hand wave away the existence of events or event npcs because they follow the rules of concord which isnā€™t very logical.

On the other hand can you imagine how many carebears would riot and quit the game if drifters just rolled up randomly and actually killed people unprovoked? Itā€™s a delicate balance CCP tries to strike. you donā€™t need to attend fanfest to get the items, just buy the pass. Virtual tickets were not as popular as people think they were.

not much of a fan of judge anymore if heā€™s even going again for CSM. iā€™ll distribute that extra vote accordingly

So how this change impacted player activity? Did it make players lose ships more often? I have never seen a chart explaining it was a good change. Specifically this change.

Some charts would be nice but here is the basic concept.
Anybody with more than a very low amount of skill points needed to buy a clone after they died to avoid losing skill progress. This made people risk averse and avoid fighting because they didnā€™t want to get caught without their proper medical clone. For some people it was 20 million isk per death some even higher. Removing this meant that people could undock and fight without worry.

Xenuria, will you be running station advertisements this cycle?

If CCP allows me to do so.

Will we get an increase in polygons?

Iā€™m afraid thatā€™ll just lead to polygon inflation. Youā€™ll get more polygons, then everyone else will want more polygons, thisā€™ll lead to polygon shortages, polygon black market growth, polygon riots and very possibly polygon rationing.

Please, think of the poor polygon miners and keep to your current polygon levels.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Good luck man, but in all honesty just like in real life the power blocing gets ridiculous.

The Registration requirements being a bit steeper this year and a shorter time frame means way less trender/meme candidates that have no idea what they are doing. That means each vote I get counts for that much more. With STV you can blot out any non bloc voter organization by having 30 or so extra candidates that dont do anything but change the math.

1 Like

I think you surprised some folks by being as I understand a fairly good CSM. Iā€™ll be voting for you.

Hi there,

I wanted to ask a few questions focused on your understanding and opinions of Highsec PVP:

Do you think that wardecs need a rework by CCP? If so, what do you think the core issues are with wardecs?

Do you agree with with the suggestion made by CSM XII to change wardec mechanics so that only corporations that have anchored structures can be wardecced?

Do you think there needs to be an alternative intel tool for wardecs now that watchlists have been removed?

Would you be interested in joining the Wardec Project discord to further discuss wars?

Do you think ganking is balanced?

Do you think there is a way to make ganking more interactive?

Do you think having a cap on how long you can keep a ship bumped before it can safely warp off would be a good change?

Good luck on your campaign!

Toxic

Wardecs are broken and need fundamental change.
I agree with the suggestion that only corps with skin in the game should be war dec able.
I think good old fashion human intel is always superior to any tool.
I would be interested in joining the discord yes.
Define Ganking in this context, suicide ganking, lowsec, null?
Again can you explain what you mean?
Bump caps if they ever exist should only be a thing if bumping as it exists presently is altered.

i love this game and i love this candidate for csm

if i was going to vote it would be for xenuria

iā€™m not going to vote

Voting opens soon, I hope everybody is ready!

1 Like

Five questions regarding highsec and what you would tell CCP if elected:

1. Is there anything CCP can or should do to reduce the level of crowding in highsec, without breaking the sandbox nature of the game?

2. If the current reward structure is not sufficient to encourage people to spread out into low and null, is this purely on the players, or does CCP need to take a deeper look at why players are not doing so?

3. It seems to me that the average highsec player is more engaged with their friends than with CCP or the political game within EVE. How can CCP engage these players better?

4. Is there anything CCP could and should do to assist new players in attempting PVP for the first time? Being in a noobcorp for a long time, I repeatedly hear ā€œIā€™m not going to try that until I have enough skillsā€.

5. Is it a problem that the highsec PVE meta is heavily centered around drones in general, and progressively more towards the Gila, and if so, how would you suggest CCP respond?