[VPN] Official Venal Prosperity Network thread

You know what? Here’s something I’m gonna start doing, and this is more or less some improvised off tte top of my head idea that I’m just suddenly announcing, because ■■■■ it - I gotta do whatever i can to bring more traffic out here.

So here’s what I’m gonna do - If anyone comes up to 6NJ8-V and reaches out to me, i will give you a one-on-one fight in tier one tech frigates, i have plenty of hulls and fittings in supply and will happy outfit any pilot that comes my way looking for a quick frigate brawl.

I’m gonna be brutally honest about myself, I’ve been a coward in the past and to remedy that, i wanna just toss out this very sudden and unprepared open challenge that if you come looking for me and want to fight in frigates, i’ll give you that fight and give you a ship to make it happen free of charge, I won’t reject anyone. you can set up the fleet, set up the safe we fight in and so on.

I consider myself a competent combat pilot, but in no way the best - I’ll happily take a few Ls if it means bringing more activity to this system. And when its over? Maybe we can go to the Hissi Fit Lounge and have a few drinks

I will state that there will be times where i just CAN’T drop what I’m doing to do the fight, but talk to me and we can schedule it ahead of time. If i can’t get to you immediately, i will get to you as soon as i have the time to do it.

2 Likes