[VPN] Official Venal Prosperity Network thread

Back again, with new flash orders

Flash Order

Station: H-PA29 V - Moon 1 - Guristas Assembly Plant

User: Djami Gaurri - Dread Gurista Commander

Time Limit: [FULFILLED]

[Summary]

I’m in need of additional manpower for a big job coming up, details are on a need to know basis, all you need to know is that there’s good money in it. So I’m calling for anyone to sign up and get in in this action, no promises you’ll make it back - if you do however make it back - you’ll be extremely well compensated for the risks you took. I always make sure danger is rewarded with credits to make it all worth it.

Any PMC outfit in Venal is welcomed to approach [Avio Yaken] to talk contracts, [Avio Yaken] will pay [2,000,000 ISK] per squad. I need a total of ten squads to have the optimal manpower I need to get this operation underway.

• Djami Gaurri

Requested Goods

Flash Order

Station: Y-4CFK V - Moon 17 - Guristas Testing Facilities

User: Aake Lehtimberg - Gurista Physician

Time Limit: [FULFILLED]

[Summary]

Infections are a hideous thing, half the people I tend to are scumbags, sure - but never do I want to see a patient of mine suffer due to some horrific infection they’ve gotten from their wounds. I’ve been approved by my superiors to look into increasing our antibiotics stocks after some recent shortages we’ve had to deal with.

I require 1,000 crates worth of antibiotics, any brand will do - Don’t care what pharmaceutical made them, so long as they pass screening to ensure they’re quality and not some back-alley bootleg pharmaceuticals. the supply will be compensated with [30,000 ISK] per unit, deliever them to [Avio Yaken] at the Guristas Testing Facility in Y-4CFK

• Aake Lehtimberg

Requested Goods

1,000 units of [Antibitiocs] - 30,000 [ISK] per unit
Bonus: 1 Worm blueprint copy
[FULFILLED BY MAIRA BLACKFIRE]

3 Likes