War Dec Abuse, Driving Small Alliances and New Players Away

fun thing is, you’re trying to change (to no avail and pretty laughably) the fundamentals of EVE :smiley:

oof

dreams are definitely going to get shattered here :smiley:

1 Like

+1 for linking a statement about Citadels in a war dec thread.

Or a small aspect of the fundamentals is inherently limiting growth, and you’re too arrogant and worthless to even try to see it.

And thus CCP has been wrong from the start and should turn Hisec into a theme park where toxic pvp can’t occur.

Get it, some fundamentals of the game are wrong, and you are the cure.

1 Like

CCP didn’t have free permanent accounts at the start. Sad People like you think the game can’t evolve. It did, and it will.

you know, people would be more inclined to want to discuss with you if you did stuff other than ad-hominem attacks :smiley:

just saying

1 Like

Mate, almost 400 replies since he started, he’s just trolling at this point.

Not that its not enjoyable, heh.

we need our daily QQ thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol indeed XD

I pity your inability to comprehend anything but that which you’re comfortable with. You remind me of the idiots on the shards roleplaying realm, somebody keeps paying for the server, so who cares how douchey you act? lmao

I’d want to kill any corp or alliance you’d joined and cleanse anywhere you’ve been.

You literally are the skin complaint that makes EVE itch.

‘Players’ (for want of a better word) like you have come and gone in many incarnations since I started playing, always spouting the same tired, entitled and hostile rhetoric. You’re not special and this game owes you nothing except a good space kicking every time you fly recklessly.

Congratulations on making 377 characters a target, all because you can’t control your emotions.

Oh I know… you don’t care. You said that already. Enjoy flying shuttles and rookie ships.

8 Likes

Don’t put words in my mouth. I never claimed to be an official spokesman for either CCP, or CONCORD. In fact, I never claimed to be a CCP guy at all. Not even hinted at it.

I find it highly amusing how every single insult you hurl at other people here can be perfectly used to describe your posts and behavior in this thread. Are you looking in the mirror every time you come up with one?

6 Likes

Feel free to put me and my corp as target because off all your frustrations, hate and weeknes I think you don not deserve to be in Eve so better go back to your mom basement, drink soymilk and pretend that you are tough and important.

:rofl:

You are blinding yourself by the inevitable generalisation that happens when people are among other people. Don’t go that route, because it makes it much harder recognising alts.

Seriously, now you are behaving like Dom. We do not need even more people with self-confidence-issues who use the same braindead rationalisations for their shitty behaviour as literally everyone else who behaves that way.

You are going the same route. Not stopping now will just get you banned eventually.

He.
Can.
Spell.

No, I want to keep the pilots. I want to destroy the corp and alliance. I want them to join proper corps thst teach them how to play EVE and not poisen them with a such an attitude you have.

Sometimes discussions don’t help, like in this case. You are not willing to accept the game for what it is, you don’t listen to people trying to tell you what the real problem is (you).

If words don’t help antimatter rounds will.

5 Likes

pbLqP6H

1 Like

For the definition of ‘biased’ which reads as ‘someone who disagrees with me’.

And I’ve no doubt you’ll complain about that just as much…

1 Like

There’s no loophole, that is the game.

By growth you mean changing the game into something that it is not. It won’t happen. Stop this nonsense already.

Telling people they lack intellect because they don’t agree with you won’t help either.

You are just plain wrong and can’t accept it because your ego is too big.

How much did you pay for tha game again? Do you really have the right to ruin the game for players who have been paying for it for 10-15 years and are liking it as is?

o/

1 Like