War Dec Abuse, Driving Small Alliances and New Players Away

Funny I grew a corp based of defending wardecs. You should try it

PS You have your chance good sir

6 Likes

I guess itā€™s easier to talk shite about people than doing some research :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice one Noragen. Will have to prepare some things first, but will join the party soon. Do you accept other corps into your alliance?

1 Like

Sure but if you lose ā– ā– ā– ā–  thats on you lol.

NO SRP. NO DISHONORING RANSOMS. Otherwise NO FUCKS GIVEN :wink:

1 Like

Well I have a few gank chars in the corp, so not sure how that will reflect on your alliance :grin: but the killboard is pretty green. Why would I need SRP man :rofl:

I never ransom anyway :wink:

Have fun with that, if you get a random kill against me, itā€™ll be against an autopilot shuttle or rookie ship. Wow, iā€™m so impressed.

Oh wait another worthless bottom feeding trash merc corp war decā€™ing was supposed to impress me? Oh by all means, iā€™m so impressed.

So mad already

2 Likes

So my margin trading here in jita is somehow hampered by you kids being salty? Nope, seems normal, and you seem like an angry lil biatch.

Dude, thatā€™s not just you. If it was me, Iā€™d mail your CEO and corp directors and give thema link to this mess, making sure they understands whoā€™s responsible for the permadec and the whole allianceā€™s losses.

:upvotepartyparrot:

Edit: I find all of this highly entertaining.

4 Likes

If youā€™re willing to waste literally all your resources on maintaining a permanent war dec against a barely active alliances, congrats, youā€™re a tool, and the stereotypical eve player XD

Wasnā€™t that one of the things you were complaining about in your OP?

Lol much.

1 Like

Congrats on trying to drive people away from a game you claim to enjoy. I pity you.

Pal, I enjoy you pitying me.

2 Likes

I pity you, nothing more, nothing less, you are sad.

Sad? As a matter of fact, you should see my grin, its literally dripping down my keyboard and fueling my computer.

Edit: It takes you too long to answer. Just, pleeeease, wardec me.

1 Like

So being a despicable human being makes your type of player happy. No wonder the gameā€™s population canā€™t grow.

Oh this is nothing personal against you. I just want to destroy your alliance so it can never again trap and poison new players.

6 Likes

Cā€™mon, come and get me, Iā€™ll log in just for you, come and hit me, HIIIIIIT MEEEEEE!!!

Edit: Iā€™m loggin in right now, then I shall undock, run a Locator.

Edit 2: Iā€™m logged on and in space, come and do something about it. Show me your balls.

2 Likes

Why donā€™t these groups band together. I remember when I was first in a war dec I was told to log off or stay docked. I moved to another system far away and built up standings with new agents and played the game. Other times we would explore wormholes once we got more sp and could fly more ships. These groups that are war decced need to reach to each other.

2 Likes

So these random pilots iā€™ve joined, you hate them so much, you want them all gone, just because I accepted a random invite from them? And you canā€™t see how this attitude is toxic and detrimental to the community?