War Dec Abuse, Driving Small Alliances and New Players Away

Go back and read your half assed points were answered multiple times.

No, they were not. I looked.

So when exactly did it dwindle to critical levels. Must have missed that.

You know, just making up stuff we all now immediately is completely wrong will not win you any points.

If CCP hadnā€™t detected a huge problem that would lead to a population crash, they never would have made the transition from 2 week trials to permanent alphas. Free accounts bringing in randoms can only bridge the gap so far, the toxicity issue needs to be addressed, to stabilize the population, and enable growth.

Feel free to cite a source for that myth. There was no population crash. They simply adapted their game to a changed marked where free2play becomes the norm for MMOs.

2 Likes

Again, they saw problems that would lead to a population crash. Read. Comprehend.

I agree that the toxicity problem has to be addressed. People like you should have no business recruiting new players and poisoning them with your defeatist attitude. The game would be better off without corps like yours.

But we will take care of that. No need for CCP to do something.

3 Likes

http://eve-offline.net/?server=tranquility

itā€™s pretty stable

1 Like

FTFY.

2 Likes

So youre saying you work for, or worked for CCP? You know what they saw, and the reason for bringing in Alphas? Can i get a confirmation on this.

1 Like

To try and explain this so a child would understandā€¦

So, there was a village with a lot of people who played a fun a game, the rules to the game only changed if everyone agreed, so a group began winning because they found a loophole in the rules, they won again, and again, and again. The people who won were very happy, but the other families in the village, who did not know the loophole, could not win, and so over time became more unhappy, as the winner became more happy. Over time, the winners were able to take advantage of countless numbers of others, because winners are right, so you should do what a winner says. Should everyone be free to do as they please, or should PIRAT and other merc alliances win because they found a loophole? Do you want a game that grows, or a game that stagnates? PIRAT wants stagnation, I want growth, you can say what you will.

Let me guess, you are the village idiot in that story

4 Likes

They called, they want him back.

Edit.

5 Likes

Maybe if you meme harder it will hide your lack of intellect.

My intellect is just fine thanks, your ego on the other hand is out of control.

This guy is starting to sound like Fab Rod, if so his new script is failing to hide his identity.

3 Likes

How much is it to wardecs this man? I canā€™t log in ATM but it seems worthwhile

377 members,

lol Yokai (I had forgotten about that)

~200mil

Then kids wonder why the gameā€™s population canā€™t grow, when they act like this? XD

But I donā€™t wonder, Iā€™m fine with it being stable