War Dec by corp who is run by one player running 5-15 acounts?

It was an in-game house fire, obviously.

I sort of been there and might even had felt what you are feeling right now. I looked at the issue as a opportunity to learn every part of the advents what was happening and what was about to happen to my corp Frostpacker at the time.

I had looked long and hard at how I allowed myself to fall victim and understood at the time and still to this day that it was really my own fault for allowing myself to be in a situation that I was not able to protect what I had unless forking out more isk.

I took that isk and applied it into large skill injectors to boost this pilot that they can’t take away.

I hope you find what you need to find and are able to move forward and take something positive out of the wardec that currently seems to be causing grief.

We’re not extorting anyone. This guy’s literally just an asshole.

Why am I not surprised.

2 Likes

oh yes, forgot the absurdity of high sec citadels… :slight_smile:

To tell you the truth i just uninstalled the game. I was trying to make T2 which I struggled to do since ccp implemented PI and destroyed my market profits or limited me to however many robotics and guidance systems I could make per day. Now with the new war decree system my cardboard upwell structure is targeted by extortion corps who can now war decree 1000 corps a day. In reality the profit for my T2 has gotten so low in Jita I was nearly going to quit based on the effort of making 1000 T2 drones a day for only like 100m isk. Overall the game has become less and less appealing in the last 18 months. I would imagine most of this started with FTP being added as the unpopular changes saw a mass exit of paying customers. I honestly should have left then too. Like all sub games that go free to play this game is flushing down the toilet. I’d hate to see how much CCP market changes destroy any profit left in T2 but I am not betting on this sinking ship anymore. The ccp employees fleeing in large numbers tells me staying here is a waste of my time. It was good 13 year run… Bye! CCP

1 Like

liar if gave ■■■■ i could open the email pedro sent me asking for all kinds of stuff.

1 Like

Im sorry you cant autowin or reload your save

4 Likes

Heh the premise of this thread is false. Mine. isn’t one guy and his alts, there’s actually only one obvious alt in the corp; and it isn’t @Black_Pedro’s.

Given who he’s busy insulting on the forums, all I can say is that the OP has definitely made his lot in Eve a lot worse than it needed to be.

3 Likes

Ok bye. People who aren’t as weak as you will continue to succeed where you failed, nothing of value has been lost.

2 Likes

I am still salty and I am still hunting

ie;

I found Jason Hammersmith for you.
Sent: 2020.03.22 04:59

I’ve found your scumsucker.

He is in the LEM-I1 system, 8UD2-J constellation of the The Kalevala Expanse region.

With regards,

Enauweyle Lermenlieu

Yesterday before this very reply…

/then there is

Re: How much for this swines corpse?
Sent: 2020.03.05 21:05
To: Name withheld

Corpse of Jason Hammersmith
Tobacco (Item Exchange)

You will have to be fast as there is also a live contract out in the open market.

Re: How much for this swines corpse?
Sent: 2020.03.04 15:40
To: Iceacid Frostpacker,

100 million isk

How much for this swines corpse?
Sent: 2020.03.04 01:14
To: Name withheld

Dear Name withheld

I am currently hunting the corpse of Jason Hammersmith
There is a brand new cargo container ready for this swines to be placed on ice.

Can you supply a quotation for such a corpse please.

Looking forward to adding that swine to my collection.

Regards

Frostpacker

1 Like

We know Eve is too difficult to stomach for most, good luck in your future Wow adventures and don’t forget to contract me your stuff.

2 Likes

An offer was made back in November to allow you to move when we were taking space back in November. It was fair, asking only for reimbursement of the war fee, and some T1 Destroyers as a show of friendship. Your structure was low power and assumed to be abandoned, so when you refueled it, I only thought it fair you given a chance to vacate our space without violence. You declined.

But that was then. To be clear, no offer or “extortion” attempt was made this time. You ignored our warning and there are consequences for that. You could have put that structure up anywhere, but you chose to put it right back to where we evicted you just a few months ago. Clearly you want to contest that spot.

So we are contesting it!

Check our corp history and you’ll see we have declared a single war this calendar year - against you. That kinda says something. I’m really not clear what you are going on about regarding extortion or wars against 1000 corps a day. Or where you come up with the idea we are multiboxing alpha accounts or that we are one player. I assure you, there is more than one of us - we have a Discord and everything!

I guess it is all just a version of the Scrublord’s prayer:

That’s a long time to play any game. Hope you find another game that interests you, but I have nagging feeling you won’t be gone long, if at all. In any case, best of luck with it all.

5 Likes

2 Likes

(I’ve written this post before reading through the rest of the thread. I read, respond, read, respond. Keep that in mind while reading.)

Sure! Do that, I want to see it too.

Pedro says that, from your point of view back in November,
you might feel that way, but not from recent mails.

And I quote: “I asked him for 100M ISK for the war fee and 100 Thrashers, remember?”

Even if I’m wrong, which is possible, I’m still not sure what’s wrong with extortion in the first place,
especially for such a silly amount.

Mate, that’s a really nice compliment! Thank you!
(Pedro and I know that alt is you’re talking about and I hope she ain’t reading it, otherwise she’s going to be pissed off : - )

Weeelll and there’s Pedro’s post and the thread’s over.

1 Like

Hello OP,

You seem to be in disbelief that someone would pay for 10 Omega accounts that they never log in except to bash structures in HiSec. You keep alternating between “they must be Alphas, using some kind of cheat to break that 1 Alpha rule”, and “if they’re Omegas, why is this even allowed! He’s a bully!”

I am here to tell you that it is very unlikely that these are alpha accounts for the simple fact that Ogre II’s were used to shoot your citadel. Ogre II’s do in fact require clone state Omega to use.

Now, you may be wondering “why would a single person pay for 10 Omega accounts only to log them in and shoot structures?!”. The simple answer is: because he wants to and he can. Take it from me - I have 6 active accounts. Each account has a “main” on it with 1 specific job (most of them are miners/inventers). The rest of the slots are filled with “alts” that do only PI. Once the “main” on each account has trained into their specific job, they begin to train combat skills.

When I get bored, I sell some characters off. After a while, I either buy new ones or start over. I have done it this way for years. When I’m playing actively, I make enough ISK to PLEX my accounts.

I absolutely have created corporations filled with alts for the sole purpose of taking down people’s HiSec structures for ransom or just the fun of ruining someone’s day. I used Battleships though, so I only needed 4 accounts. But 10 Vexors should be just as effective.

Thank you, and welcome to EVE Online.

5 Likes

This is over looking the obvious that was so obvious it missed the OP

Perhaps they are just secondary characters on 10 Omega accounts.

I have 8 accounts, that I could turn Omega if I wanted.

Be the crappiest fleet this side of Fountain, but still.

3 Likes

Exactly. The other characters on the account can be miners for all we know, or researchers/inventers or even PvP “mains” out in NullSec. They could be CODE… They could be your friendly neighborhood mission runner. So these could just be very specifically trained toons. 5 of the characters have been transferred before which I think supports that idea.

1 Like

Amazing that without really caring we can find evidence that supports our theories (I ignored my own knowledge of the group on purpose) and yet the OP was convinced black was white based on nothing but his own angry impotence.

3 Likes

Some people just don’t know how to run intel.

Which means they can’t run counter-intel.

Which means they are easy targets.

4 Likes