War Dec by corp who is run by one player running 5-15 acounts?

To tell you the truth i just uninstalled the game. I was trying to make T2 which I struggled to do since ccp implemented PI and destroyed my market profits or limited me to however many robotics and guidance systems I could make per day. Now with the new war decree system my cardboard upwell structure is targeted by extortion corps who can now war decree 1000 corps a day. In reality the profit for my T2 has gotten so low in Jita I was nearly going to quit based on the effort of making 1000 T2 drones a day for only like 100m isk. Overall the game has become less and less appealing in the last 18 months. I would imagine most of this started with FTP being added as the unpopular changes saw a mass exit of paying customers. I honestly should have left then too. Like all sub games that go free to play this game is flushing down the toilet. I’d hate to see how much CCP market changes destroy any profit left in T2 but I am not betting on this sinking ship anymore. The ccp employees fleeing in large numbers tells me staying here is a waste of my time. It was good 13 year run… Bye! CCP

1 Like