War Dec by corp who is run by one player running 5-15 acounts?

What evidence do you have that it is Alphas?

4 Likes

who logs in 15 accounts for 20 min window and logs out? I have been actively hunting them for weeks using locator agents never found one. Put bounties on everyone in the KM for my first structure not a single notification bounty has been collected. All of them are flying ships restricted to alpha from the kill mail on my first structure. I have been in eve wars in 13 years playing this screams bots sorry…

1 Like

People with a Wardec corp and a not-wardec corp?

THere is nothing in your list that Omegas cant (or wouldnt) do.

Do you even have creation dates or names of these characters?

3 Likes

i could get all those from the kill mail but unless your a gm and can actually do something its sounds like your wasting my time.

1 Like

Whilst some people can and do multi box and pvp successfully, they are not as common as some ^^ would like you to believe - quite a lot of input broadcasting multi-boxers about in high sec - if in doubt, report them and let CCP take a look (not that they are particularly competent at being able to identify it).

1 Like

Youre the one asking us all to assume they are Multiboxing Alphas without evidence. Im trying to work out if you are right or not.

If you are trying to contact the GMs through the forums, you are wasting your own time.

2 Likes

Maybe he is a skill farmer who found a creative way to utilize all those Omegas beyond just signing into them once or twice a year sucking out the skill points then restarting their skill queue? Sounds like a good way to have fun with a skill farm and would explain why he doesn’t use them for anything else.

1 Like

If you think they are breaking the ToS/EULA then report them. What you’ve described so far gives no indication they’re doing anything wrong.

You’re just going on a biased suspicion that they’re using all Alpha and that every pilot is the same player.

Multiboxing is allowed, and you can manage as many pilots online as you can humanly handle. There is one player who is able to do what they do with 24 Omega accounts at once without using input broadcasting. He streams what he does and has been looked at more than a few times by CCP.

It’s legit gameplay. If you don’t want to be subject to wars then lose your structures. You’ve described nothing illegal, and no evidence that they’re Alphas.

4 Likes

Not at all likely given they’ll have +5s in their heads, not likely to risk that…

They can switch them in a citadel for free for the duration of the attacks.

3 Likes

Please do! and please post about it on the forums…you don’t want the bullies to win by your silence, do you?

1 Like

You are already wasting everyone’s time by bringing this issue to the forums. If you think there is a player that uses Alphas illegally, report him by in-game means.

Agian by CCP rules if they are all omega its legal how can i tell if they are? exactly? Now on to how the majority of pvp gamers in world see this nope… bye… eve online player loss after 7 days of play 89% nobody wants to play a game that some whale can own 24 accounts and bully a single player. The fact dude cant do anything but log in 15 accounts park them and start firing at a stationary target should tell us its multi-box.

1 Like

Check killboards, character ages etc for starters.

What did you attack their HQ with, anyway?

1 Like

Multiboxing is ALLOWED, lol; input broadcasting is not.

Your argument holds no merit other than you whining that you feel that he could only be using Alpha accounts and that it could only be one player.

If you feel that there is EULA violations going on, report it and move on. Nothing any of us can do to convince you either way.

3 Likes

they took your raitaru down 11-02-19 , after the alpha drone changes . the killmail shows many of them using t2 medium and large drones , hence not alpha accounts .
why so stubborn and not just move your structure while you had the chance …?

7 Likes

What? What does how often they log on have to do with whether they’re alpha accounts? You make no sense.

Tuns out some of us here do know for a fact they’re more than one player, not a single one, some which may be alpha and play with a single account at a time, and some which multibox with all omega accounts.

But that’s not the point. The point is you’re pretending they’re cheating but have nothing, absolutely nothing, to base your claims on. You’re full of ■■■■■■■■ and nothing you say makes any sense at all.

6 Likes

Easier on the ego to believe the other group is cheating, than it is to accept that he’s just bad at the game.

8 Likes

Because it’s fun.

I dont know any pvp mmo that prevents you from having multiple accounts and logging them in on separate computers and single-handedly fight against another group of players. WoW doesnt have this restriction, neither does elite dangerous, neither does runescape.

1 Like

That’s what reinforcement timers are for.

1 Like