War Dec by corp who is run by one player running 5-15 acounts?

We know Eve is too difficult to stomach for most, good luck in your future Wow adventures and don’t forget to contract me your stuff.

2 Likes

An offer was made back in November to allow you to move when we were taking space back in November. It was fair, asking only for reimbursement of the war fee, and some T1 Destroyers as a show of friendship. Your structure was low power and assumed to be abandoned, so when you refueled it, I only thought it fair you given a chance to vacate our space without violence. You declined.

But that was then. To be clear, no offer or “extortion” attempt was made this time. You ignored our warning and there are consequences for that. You could have put that structure up anywhere, but you chose to put it right back to where we evicted you just a few months ago. Clearly you want to contest that spot.

So we are contesting it!

Check our corp history and you’ll see we have declared a single war this calendar year - against you. That kinda says something. I’m really not clear what you are going on about regarding extortion or wars against 1000 corps a day. Or where you come up with the idea we are multiboxing alpha accounts or that we are one player. I assure you, there is more than one of us - we have a Discord and everything!

I guess it is all just a version of the Scrublord’s prayer:

That’s a long time to play any game. Hope you find another game that interests you, but I have nagging feeling you won’t be gone long, if at all. In any case, best of luck with it all.

5 Likes

2 Likes

(I’ve written this post before reading through the rest of the thread. I read, respond, read, respond. Keep that in mind while reading.)

Sure! Do that, I want to see it too.

Pedro says that, from your point of view back in November,
you might feel that way, but not from recent mails.

And I quote: “I asked him for 100M ISK for the war fee and 100 Thrashers, remember?”

Even if I’m wrong, which is possible, I’m still not sure what’s wrong with extortion in the first place,
especially for such a silly amount.

Mate, that’s a really nice compliment! Thank you!
(Pedro and I know that alt is you’re talking about and I hope she ain’t reading it, otherwise she’s going to be pissed off : - )

Weeelll and there’s Pedro’s post and the thread’s over.

1 Like

Hello OP,

You seem to be in disbelief that someone would pay for 10 Omega accounts that they never log in except to bash structures in HiSec. You keep alternating between “they must be Alphas, using some kind of cheat to break that 1 Alpha rule”, and “if they’re Omegas, why is this even allowed! He’s a bully!”

I am here to tell you that it is very unlikely that these are alpha accounts for the simple fact that Ogre II’s were used to shoot your citadel. Ogre II’s do in fact require clone state Omega to use.

Now, you may be wondering “why would a single person pay for 10 Omega accounts only to log them in and shoot structures?!”. The simple answer is: because he wants to and he can. Take it from me - I have 6 active accounts. Each account has a “main” on it with 1 specific job (most of them are miners/inventers). The rest of the slots are filled with “alts” that do only PI. Once the “main” on each account has trained into their specific job, they begin to train combat skills.

When I get bored, I sell some characters off. After a while, I either buy new ones or start over. I have done it this way for years. When I’m playing actively, I make enough ISK to PLEX my accounts.

I absolutely have created corporations filled with alts for the sole purpose of taking down people’s HiSec structures for ransom or just the fun of ruining someone’s day. I used Battleships though, so I only needed 4 accounts. But 10 Vexors should be just as effective.

Thank you, and welcome to EVE Online.

5 Likes

This is over looking the obvious that was so obvious it missed the OP

Perhaps they are just secondary characters on 10 Omega accounts.

I have 8 accounts, that I could turn Omega if I wanted.

Be the crappiest fleet this side of Fountain, but still.

3 Likes

Exactly. The other characters on the account can be miners for all we know, or researchers/inventers or even PvP “mains” out in NullSec. They could be CODE… They could be your friendly neighborhood mission runner. So these could just be very specifically trained toons. 5 of the characters have been transferred before which I think supports that idea.

1 Like

Amazing that without really caring we can find evidence that supports our theories (I ignored my own knowledge of the group on purpose) and yet the OP was convinced black was white based on nothing but his own angry impotence.

3 Likes

Some people just don’t know how to run intel.

Which means they can’t run counter-intel.

Which means they are easy targets.

4 Likes

What I want to know is how does someone play eve for 13 years and just now unsub because of a mechanic they should have been well aware of?

Answer? They don’t. OP is a liar liar pants on fire.

5 Likes

*Laughs in CODE. / Goon 30-man broadcast-input fleets *

1 Like

SEEMS?

Basically you have no proof, are making ■■■■ up and are a sore loser.

So lets hear what really happened:

You were playing house in EVE when you got war deced and became afraid to undock.

2 Likes

Believe me, nobody will miss you.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Planetary interaction introduced back in 2010?

So you’ve been struggling to profit for 10 years?

As opposed to back when they could wardec a million corps a day?

Are you simply not aware that wardec changes have made wardeccing harder to do, and not easier?

So for the past 10 years since PI was introduced, you’ve been struggling to make ends meet by producing the same product for 10 years???

Did you not consider making other things? More profitable things? Why spend a decade making something that doesnt make you money when there are other things that do?

We have already determined that alphas and free to play wasn’t your problem.

If your citadel was never wardecced, you would not be here complaining about alphas and being bullied by 10 accounts.

So bringing this up is just plain dishonest. You are dishonest.

The truth of the matter is, alphas, free to play, none of that matters to why you are leaving. You got bested. You spent 13 years in an MMO, avoiding any interaction with other players and making zero friends and using outdated production methods because you couldnt be arsed to put in the effort to find something more profitable, and now are crying because you’ve suddenly realized you’re playing an MMO and not a single player game.

Yeah, sooner or later, you wouldve left. I’m just surprised you lasted so long. I guess you were lucky. I bet a gank ten years ago wouldve made you cry and leave.

1 Like

He’s not leaving. This guy is just saying that, because in his mind he thinks it gives him the upper hand. He believes that there’s someone who actually cares about him leaving. The threat is as empty as his underpants are.

2 Likes

In all fairness, I “got into” capital production and invention in 2013, and in that time due to the learning curve and then CCP changing something and not finding the right corp and a plethora of other reason, I have:

1. Researched one capital component BPO
  2. Somewhat researched one citadel BPO.
  3. Invented and built 500,000 T2 ammo.

:open_mouth:

A 6-month noob chiming in here, as I found this interesting (and have participated in several bashes w my WH corp).

• First of all, anyone who can effectively multibox 10 accounts has my undying respect and admiration. I have a hard time with just one.

• Second, I almost stopped when the location of the structure was revealed. Maybe he could replace the “Vulnerable” sign with “Blow me up”. Look, I hate traveling 10 jumps to bring my product to a hub, but I don’t see any structure bashing where I hang out.

• Third, even though I do not participate…Eve is primarily a PVP game. As a miner/Indy/explorer guy, I stay out of the big bad PVP folks’ way. Less effort than complaining.

• Finally, if you take the time to run around, you can find existing POSs with great rates. I have found systems with 0% PI tax and 0.1% indy tax. I’d have to create a buttload of product to justify spending billions on a structure.

I normally roll my eyes at the snarky/nasty responses in the Eve forums, but I’m with the snarksters on this one.

9 Likes

This guy ^ gets Eve.

We need more newbies lke you sir.

4 Likes

For those seeking closure, the structure in question has fallen.

It was a pitched battle, with a battlefield full of killmail whores, Japanese loot thieves, and even PIRAT getting in on the action, but in the end content was created and the Raitaru exploded.

Thanks to all that participated, and to @xavier69 for getting the ball rolling. He wasn’t there for the end as far as I could tell, but I guess he was in spirit, or something.

/thread closed.

8 Likes

Wait did DarkPoC gank the structure to whore on the mail?

I thought you couldn’t apply damage to them unless you were decced.